ADVERTISEMENT

guaranteed 10th games

the lgp

Nov 23, 2005
I have been looking everywhere to find out who NV, LC, and friday harbor play for 10th games this week. anybody know anything about who they may play

alright thank you i was curious if blaine meridian and coupeville had another game because i heard that the mini half games counted as 10th and final game and that seemed a little off to me. however do you know if the stats accumulated tuesday night will count towards peoples season stats?

Yes, November 2! What I get for writing two items at once. Had to change other item to correct date too! Great catch

rainmaker do you know if the stats for tommorrow nights game count towards the season stats

I have no idea what the newspapers and stat groups will decide.

I have followed the NCAA Stats Manual for the team I do stats for.

In essence it states that if a winner is decided in a game that has not been stated as an exhibition game, the stats should count.

These games will have a winner determined so the stats should count.

This post was edited on 10/29 8:08 PM by Rainmaker2112

Life Christian and Seattle Christian is the same team, they are combined

You are right and I knew that, but transcribed my written notes wrong. It should read Bellevue Christian and not Seattle Christian. Great catch and the mistake was mine.

I corrected it in my post above.

This post was edited on 10/29 8:19 PM by Rainmaker2112

alright thank you i was just curious if they did because its cool to have a running back that is really good in the state be from the nwc

Newly Updated info: Re: guaranteed 10th games

Okay, here's an update with confirmed times and/or times. I will update as I find more info. Note the links are where I found the "confirmed" info.

GAMES SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 2

South Whidbey at Vashon Island - confirmed time,[/B] 7pm on 11/2 at Vashon Island H.S. opponent not confirmed yet http://vashonislandathletics.org/index.cfm?action=main.team&ID=54317

Blaine at Cedar Park Christian - confirmed time is 7pm on 11/2. Location not confirmed yet.

Nooksack at Port Townsend - confirmed[/B] for 6pm, 11/2 at Jefferson Memorial Stadium (located at Port Townsend H.S.)

GAMES SCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 3

Friday Harbor at Life Christian - confirmed time[/B] is 1pm, 11/3 at Harry Lang Stadium Opponent not confirmed yet. http://lifechristianwaus.tandemcal.com/index.php?type=view&action=event&id=9238

Lynden Christian at Bellevue Christian - confirmed time[/B] is 4pm, 11/3 at Lake Washington H.S. http://calendar.bellevuechristian.org/index.php?type=view&action=event&id=52500
Coupeville at Chimacum - confirmed[/B] for 11/3, but time nor place confirmed yet.
This post was edited on 10/30 11:23 PM by Rainmaker2112

thank you rainmaker for that info. are you goin to the playoff tonight? also another dumb question but do you know if the playoff is on the radio? the bellingham herald didnt put anything about it but according to kpug there is a planned preps event tonight. that is TBA? any info would be great as i will be on the road

Sorry about the late response.

I couldn't get to the game due to my work schedule. I am hoping someone will Tweet or post here.

Second, the games are not being broadcast on the radio as best as I can find.

Best place to follow is here or the hashtag #wafbscores on Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT