ADVERTISEMENT

Picks for Week 3 - Looks like a West side Week

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Last week was a simple week to pick, unless you forget to hit the save button (my bad). Can’t believe I didn’t get my guesses in. I also had Cashmere, but Kudos to the Turks for a big win. Cashmere is usually top of their game at this point of the season. Blain is the other surprise, pulling off the upset over Meridian, No big surprises otherwise. But this week could be different. Let’s see if you can call all these games.

Warden (0-2) at Royal (2-0)
Connell (2-0) at KiBe (0-2)
Cle Elum (2-0) at Naches (2-0)
Tonasket (2-0) at Okanogan (2-0)

CPC (2-0) at Sultan (2-0)
ABM (2-0) at Kings (1-1)
Monte (1-0) at Castle Rock (1-1)
Columbia (2-0) at Tenino (2-0)
Meridian (1-1) at CCC (2-0)

I will start us out and remember to hit the post button.

Warden (0-2) at Royal (2-0) Umm? Royal by 40?
Connell (2-0) at KiBe (0-2) Gee? Connell by 40?
Cle Elum (2-0) at Naches (2-0) Ahh, a good game. going with Cle Elum for no reason. These two teams are always in contention and Cle Elum seems to win more often.
Tonasket (2-0) at Okanogan (2-0) This should be quite a game. Both teams have talent and good programs, but I am going with Okanogan this early in the season.

CPC (2-0) at Sultan (2-0) This is going to be the game of the week after a great showing by Sultan last week. I am partial for the home team on this one. Go Turks
ABM (2-0) at Kings (1-1) Kings can put up the points but I don't think they can stop AB Murphy's offense. ABM by 7
Monte (1-0) at Castle Rock (1-1) Going with Montesano easy.
Columbia (2-0) at Tenino (2-0) Tenino is a good program, going with the home team.
Meridian (1-1) at CCC (2-0) Unless a player got hurt last week I think Meridian will come out with passion after last weeks loss.

Warden @ Royal, Warden has lost 2 heartbreakers to start the season and Royal has defeated 2 of the 3 toughest opponents on their schedule. Go Knights!!
Connell big over KiBe
I'm going with Naches over Cle Elum (also for no good reason)
Okanogan over Tonasket by a narrow margin (Tonasket hasn't been tested, but it could go either way.)

I was surprised by Sultan last week. I am picking them this time over CPC.
Does King's have Cline back yet? Either way, I think ATM wins.
Monte easy over Castle Rock
CCC over Meridian by a narrow margin.

Warden (0-2) at Royal (2-0) Royal with starters out in 3rd qtr
Connell (2-0) at KiBe (0-2) Connell same as above, I feel like I am repeating myself although Connell will probably not pull starters till 4th qtr
Cle Elum (2-0) at Naches (2-0) Naches in a close one
Tonasket (2-0) at Okanogan (2-0) Okanogan

CPC (2-0) at Sultan (2-0) Sultan, only cause i bet against them last week and they proved me wrong
ABM (2-0) at Kings (1-1) ABM has looked really good, and will continue the undefeated streak
Monte (1-0) at Castle Rock (1-1) Monte
Columbia (2-0) at Tenino (2-0) Im going to guess on this game, Tenino
Meridian (1-1) at CCC (2-0) I'm voting for the underdog because I'm not a fan of the privates, Meridian pulls out the win on this one!

I am late this week but better late than never.

Warden (0-2) at Royal (2-0). Definitely Royal on this one.
Connell (2-0) at KiBe (0-2) Definitely Connell on this one.
Cle Elum (2-0) at Naches (2-0) I'm going with Naches on this one.
Tonasket (2-0) at Okanogan (2-0) Okanogan needs to start blowing people out for me to believe they are a top ten team. Maybe tonight. Okanogan wins it.

CPC (2-0) at Sultan (2-0) Couldn't believe Sultan took it to Cashmere last week. I'm saying they do it again.
ABM (2-0) at Kings (1-1) ABM. I wish King's could beat them but I don't think it will happen.
Monte (1-0) at Castle Rock (1-1) Montesano
Columbia (2-0) at Tenino (2-0) No idea but I'm going with Columbia
Meridian (1-1) at CCC (2-0). I think Cascade Christian keeps the winning streak alive.

2 close haves make it hard to call them all. Tenino pulls off the win going for 2, and CCC sneaks out of a close one beating Meridian 34-33. I think the most impressive offensive game this week has to be Wahluke win over Burbank. Yes a total of 112 points (62-50) in a game of total offense and no defense. if all extra points were made, this is 4 TD's per quarter. must have been 8-man football weekend???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT