ADVERTISEMENT

Quincy vs River View

Quincyfan05

May 17, 2008
On Paper this one looks like a good one.The Only Team that both teams have played is Royal. Royal beat River View 39-7 and Royal also beat Quincy by about the same margin 39-6. I know that Quincy had 5 Turnovers against Royal and their Defense has made a number of changes in Personal since the Royal Loss which seems to have helped dramatically. I really don't know much about River View but they will be a tough test, their only loss was to power house Royal. River View might be the slight favorite just because this is pretty much a home game for them. The game is set for Noon kickoff at Lampson Stadium on Saturday.

0-0 at the half. Quincy intercepted the ball on last play of the half and ran it back to the 1 yard line as time expired. River view player chased him 100 yards and caught him. Heart breaking for Quincy

Quincy Fan thought you said EASY road to the SEMI's, looks like Riverview got in your way!

Leave him be, he meant comparatively. That side of the bracket did have the easiest route to the semis.

Classy Gear2.... what was your prediction? Quincy had a helluva year and that program is definitely going the right direction. But enjoy your week, you get Royal.

If you read my first post at the top of this thread I said River View was the slight favorite in today's game. But now they are going to get their ass kicked by Royal.

This post was edited on 11/17 10:56 PM by Quincyfan05

Hate to tell ya, but I am not from Riverview, so no, we don't get Royal. The mistake made was saying "semis" like that's where they were going to be. Quincyfan was the one lacking class when I read the original post thanking the creators of the bracket, that's how I read it, critical of some other programs. Agree the top half looked the toughest with Royal and Cashmere on the same side, but the word semis stuck out like Riverview wouldn't be a block to the semis, or Chewelah if they had won. Congrats to Riverview making it to the semis for the first time in school history, do agree Royal will be playing in Tacoma.

This post was edited on 11/18 9:35 AM by geartwo

He never said they would make it to the semis, he implied that if they were to make it it would be the easiest route there. And he was right!!! River View had the easiest route to the semis, Chewelah had the easiest route to the semis, Zillah had the easiest route to the semis. None of those teams had to play a Royal or Cashmere or Cle Elum.

Linebacker is spot on. It's insane that Royal, Cashmere and Cle Elum had to play each other in the first two rounds. They were the three best teams on the East side this year. My post about the bracket said that the CTL 3 seed had the easiest path to the Semis. I stand by my comment. Cashmere had to play Cle Elum and Cascade had to play Royal in the first round while Quincy got Zillah. I would much rather play Zillah than Royal or Cle Elum. Nothing against Zillah they were good, but not in the same class as Royal. No one is.

This post was edited on 11/18 2:34 PM by Quincyfan05

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT