ADVERTISEMENT

Royal Kings final

poor tackling and some dumb play calling did kings in, but better team won. congrats royal.

Physically, King's should have dominated. They could move the ball at will when they brought all 11 guys in the picture. Unfortunately they started doing that after being down three scores. Royal forced them into throwing situations. Lang and Jenks made them pay big time on some of those throws.

when you're one dimensional and can't move the ball inside the twenty, it's hard to beat anyone

judging from the herald article, sounds like Kings coach was just happy to be there and Royals coach was there to win. I guess they're both satisfied with the outcome.

Well Shapiro has been there 19 years now. He was named head coach at the ripe old age of 24 and it was his first trip. Allred on the other hand has 8 or so appearances under his belt. He's also been a part of all six championships the school has won.

Well done, Royal. After seeing kings size and athleticism I wondered if you guys could do it. I saw all championship games but 8 man and I'm convinced that Jenks kid would be a stand out QB at any high school level. He's got an exciting future ahead of him. Congratulations!!

ADVERTISEMENT