ADVERTISEMENT

SCAC Picks for Week 4

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Well I was out of town for week 3 so I didn't get this up, but now it is week 4 and time to make your picks. I am starting to feel like a radio DJ, I do all the talking and no one is piping up, but as long as people are viewing this, I will keep writing. (and guessing)

Week 4
Game of the week - 2 powerhouse teams go head to head
Royal @ Cashmere

Cascade @ Cle Elum
Burbank @ KiBe
Connell @ Wahluke
Warden @ Riverview
Naches @ Zillah
La Salle @ Granger

If you have not signed in, it is free, quick and easy. Sign in and tell us who is going to win and why.

Here are my picks -

Royal @ Cashmere - This should be a brutal battle, but i am going with the SCAC on this one as Royal seems to have a passing game to compliment the running game, where Cashmere still seems to be one sided. Royal (15-14)

Cascade @ Cle Elum - Another good matchup but Cascade seemed to put up a better fight against Zillah, so, dare I say it, I have to go with the CTL (21-7)
Burbank @ KiBe - This looks like a battle for last place in the east. KiBe stays off the bottom of the pile (21-7)
Connell @ Wahluke - After getting beat up 3 weeks in a row, is Connell out of gas? or can they the turnaround like last year. I give them one more chance. Connell (21-12)
Warden @ Riverview - Riverview hasn't done as well as I thought they would, but I think they can beat Warden (28-14)
Naches @ Zillah - Not thinking this will be much of a game. Zillah (42-0)
La Salle @ Granger - La Salle bolts through this one (21-7) {no pun intended}

I certainly wish this board would fine some new life as well.

Here are my picks:

Cascade over Cle Elum in a close one.
KiBe over Burbank because...I don't know, I suppose a bear could beat a coyote
Connell over Wahluke because that is just how things are meant to be.
Riverview over Warden, but it could be a decent game. Warden has some athletes.
Zillah big over Naches
LaSalle without problem over Granger

I refrain from picking Royal games, but it should be a thriller. Two totally different, but successful offenses.

I'll make some predictions. No real shockers though.

Royal over Cashmere 35-14
KiBe over Burbank 14-7
Riverview over Warden 28-14
Zillah over Naches 35-6
La Salle over Granger 42-0
Cascade over Cle Elum 21-14
This post was edited on 9/26 3:30 PM by Mikebacker32

ADVERTISEMENT