ADVERTISEMENT

SCAC Week 2, Who do you got this time

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Well week 1 was exciting as Wash_Sports was slightly lucky at picking 8 of the 11 games, (who would have guessed Mabton coming out that strong)

Now that everyone has a taste of how their team is doing, let's see if you can pick em this week. Tell me who you have and why?

Week 2 is on.

Naches @ Royal (Game of the week)

Highland @ KiBe
Mabton @ Granger
Riverview @ Goldendale
La Salle @ Liberty
Cashmere @ Connell
Cascade @ Zillah
Cle Elum @ Wahluke
Burbank @ Desales

Totals through week 1 - Wash_Sports (8), Linebacker_65 (5), everyone else (0). Better get in early.

Highland still has a team this year, however they have opted out of competing in the SCAC. The only two games they have dropped so far this year is Cle Elum and Zilliah.
This post was edited on 9/9 7:37 AM by Washington_sports

No one wants to be first??? wimps. I'll start it out.

Naches @ Royal (Both teams coming off a win, but I have to go with Royal (21-7). they seem to be clicking early in the season)

Highland @ KiBe - KiBe takes this one. 28-0
Mabton @ Granger - Normally I would just say Granger but with Cantu a maybe, Mabton may get the edge. Mabton 15-14
Riverview @ Goldendale - Riverview took a hard loss last week, but will regain this week. 35-7
La Salle @ Liberty - La Salle is taking on some competitive small schools and will start the season 2-0. Lasalle 8-7
Cashmere @ Connell - After Connells huge loss last week can they keep their ground against another power running team? I think they may as Cashmere struggled just as much last week. Connell in a squeeker 10-7
Cascade @ Zillah - Don't know much about the Kodiak's this year, but betting on Zillah to pull this one out. 20-7
Cle Elum @ Wahluke - Ugh, this could go both ways, if Wahluke can get their running game going, possible but going with my gut. Cle Elum 15-14.
Burbank @ Desales - Burbank needs an easy game to get them going, and I don't think they will be "de-sailed" (I know, bad humor) Burbank 14-7.
This post was edited on 9/9 4:44 PM by Washington_sports

Naches @ Royal (Royal 42-7) Royal runs away with it

Highland @ KiBe (Ki-Be 42-0) Highland just a JV squad now

Mabton @ Granger (Granger 28-14)

Riverview @ Goldendale (Riverview 42-21) Good little Barometer for SCAC cross level play

La Salle @ Liberty (La Salle 28-13) La Salle takes it fairly easily

Cashmere @ Connell (Connell 28-21) Another good potential playoff matchup

Cascade @ Zillah (Zillah 28-21) My Game of the Week

Cle Elum @ Wahluke (Cle Elum 28-14) Cle Elum gets some guys back they were missing a week ago and irons things out

Burbank @ Desales (Burbank 35-13) Burbank rolls

ADVERTISEMENT