ADVERTISEMENT

Thread deleted

Embarrassing that the editor of this website is in a pissing match with a parent on a message board. Remember when this website had credibility?

I'm not sure how you got a "pissing match" out of this? To me its pretty clear. Dirk is understandably alarmed at the allegations made by what I can only describe as a somewhat unabalanced father. Pretty clear why the kid has had problems after following this rediculous saga. I sincerely hope that a guy did not lose his job because of unproven complaints. If the complaints were valid then you would think some proof would surface and the media would attack. To me it looks like wasted ink and wasted time

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that there is nothing going on and that this was made up. A real journalist would have dug something up if there was a story.

Hi WA Preps,

With the winter sports season now offically over, it is now time to get back to this episode. I would of written earlier on this blog but I've been way too busy talking to and granting interviews to all of the media outlets like ESPN, Nightline, CBS News, CNN, and all of the news outlets that Dirk had been telling us about who are just waiting to pounce on this story. Clearly with all of his journalistic knoweledge and resources, his many contacts with national media sources, and unquestioned authority with the big boys in New York, I thought Dirk would of posted on this website by now.

Wait ! Wait ! I am watching the Fox News Channel, I can't believe it, there he is, Dirk, he is talking to reporters after coming off a Boeing 747. He has been in Vatican City for the past two weeks. Dirk said "...perhaps when we choose the next Pope, the Cardinals we vote for me". Pope Dirk I, it has a nice ring to it.................. or is that, Dope Dirk I.

Mike Senior AKA Ducks and Beavers;

I appreciate your vote for me to be the Pope but I not Catholic and would never survive in Vatican City; I am a big fan of the Davinci Code.

And you call me a Dope? Thanks.

This from the father of a kid who has clearly been put through hell and back; the same father that has alleged horrible things and who did not file any formal complaints against anyone with any governmental or public entity.

I followed every lead you provided and then some and yet there is little to go on. Regardless of what you have to say Outside the Lines and Nightline's Brian Ross have both been in touch. But they are not dealing with innuendo and lack of facts.

Throwing fire bombs at me is fine. You are just following what you seem to be best at. And your not going to hurt me or make me publish anything I can not 100% substantiate.

When your ready, if ever, to act like a real father let us know. To date you have never showed me one shred of accountability and or reliability. Funny how that is a fact. But you know who has been forthcoming, truthful, and fair to deal with?

Your son. Attack me is you want. It means nothing to me. If a Dope is the sort of person who supports a big family, donates all his spare time to youth sports and driving all over the country helping kids injured in sports so be it. Give me hundreds of these sort of folks.

You sir need to man up and answer my call for you to help. Go see the DA or the Attorney general and file a complaint. I can not do that from my end. You do that and I am the first one to come in a meet with you and bring my sources and data in.

But calling me names... well that's just stupid Mike Senior. Have fun.

Pope Dirk,

You took the bait. Hook, line and sinker.

I wrote you a "third grade" joke, and you fired back with a full ammo load of B.S.

Go Dirk Go.

Why don't you reprint the first 50 or so postings to this this original thread instead of deleting them ? How about the first postings I wrote back in August of 2011, how reprinting them?

Everything is about the adults (that means people over 21, Dirk) who form part the leadership of Chelan High School and the Chelan School District. You are the only one who is trying to turn this into a father versus son battle. I simply wanted to expose my son's lies that he was telling, discuss it, then move on. The criminals, and I truley mean "the criminals", are school district personnel that I will expose. My future comments on this site, will be directly at them.

Criminal #1, former football coach, Darren Talley, was let go from the Chelan High School in December 2012. Tell us Pope Dirk, why was he let go? What do all of your "expert" contacts tell you? I claimed he was fired by giving students under the age of 18, the drug called toradol. He and the doctor, Dr. John Horlebein, gave my son injections back in 2011, then the two of them gave injections of other Chelan athletes in 2012. All without knowledge of their parents! Even if the kids were over 18, the facf they were given the drug, and told they are "good enough" to play is the real crime. Tell us Pope Dirk, what has your crack team of investegaters come up with on this story?

Here is the story about Darren Talley not having his contract extended for 2013. That's a fancy way of saying he was fired. Please notice the lies that he says. But more importantly, notice the total B.S. the school district comments on. This is just a simple way of saying a cover up. The superintendant and some school board members are the truly the guility ones. I will expose these criminals for what they are. (Pope Dirk don't erase)

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2012/dec/14/talley-wont-return-as-chelans-football-coach/?print

This post was edited on 3/18 4:40 PM by ducks& beavers

This post was edited on 3/18 5:04 PM by ducks& beavers

Here is a quote from the Wenatchee World article .

"A decision has been made between Darren Talley and the school district to part ways in regard to his role as head coach of the Chelan High School Football team," said a press release issued by Manahan and the Chelan school board members. "While both parties highly respect one another and have similar goals for students with regard to their success in football and in life, it became evident that there were philosophical and programmatic differences that could not be reconciled."

Are you telling me that Superintendant Manahan highly respects Talley for giving kids injections, without parent consent?
What? There is no comment about giving players injections over multiple years. I wonder why?

This is the same school district that tried to get rid of a teacher for giving kids drugs, beer, and other stuff so that they would be his "friends". Many people in Chelan are aware of the story of former teacher, the child pervert, K.C. Craven. Under the leadership of the former superintendant, Jim Busey, the one who moved to Tri-Cities, then the active case was handled by Manahan in July 2010 when he was hired. Under Manahan's leadership, along with the School Board, and after a year+ worth of negotating, and with Craven still getting his salary without working, the Manahan led school district settled with Craven. They bribed Craven with another year's worth of salary, and no charges, not even a parking ticket, were filled against the pervert, K.C. Craven.

Good Job School Board and Superintendent Manahan....................not !

So I assume you have taken the action any father would take and gone to the proper authorities instead of running onto websites using false names and posting things?

As I said I am doing my job as a responsible writer. Why are you not doing yours as a father? Michael I feel for you and understand your frustrated and upset but you have yet to take these same stories to anyone in a position of authority. Go to these people you have accused or someone in a position to listen to you and after you do so I will call to confirm that they have lodged your complaints.

Again I do not know what you think your accomplishing by demeaning me. It's really preposterous and foolish and all you are doing is making yourself look bad again.

I repeat Michael Amsel Senior.. go to the authorities.

This story is far from over but your not going to coerce me or anyone by your positions. Your educated Michael; please use that to your advantage and not your detriment.

You need to go to the authorities and file a formal written complaint. It is very unfortunate to be making these accusations and claims without manning up and doing what you need to do.

Dear Pope Dirk,

I like the last part of your last sentence: "making these accusations and claims without manning up and doing what you need to do."

Does this mean I'm acting like a "women", maybe you are questioning my sexual nature and claiming I'm acting like "a homo" (not very P.C.), or perhaps you are questioning my honesty, and calling me "a liar"...............an so on and so on.

Dirk, the Great Sports Journalism God from Oregon, and Pope..........use your all of your "talents" and find the "truth" about the Darren Talley story. (Surely, you don't believe Talley's crap that was writen in the Wenatchee World.....do you? You'll find out it is 100% as I've stated.............then, write the story in Washington Preps, or use all of your deep and high placed sources and have ESPN do a piece on it. Come on Pope Dirk......"do it for the kids".

Borderite2000,

My ability to provide humor through the use of satire needs a massive upgrade. (I'm not good at it!)

Therefore, I would like to be getting back to just exposing the truth.

Everything I've said on this website (poor sense of humor excluded) is 100% the truth.

In my last post to Dirk, I asked him to find out, and to post on Washington Preps, the truth about Darren Talley. I hope he truley tries his best. But this is one thing I am am sure of. A person from Portland, or from any place else, will not find out the truth that is taking place in Chelan unless he puts his "boots on the ground". There are many benifits to the cyber-world we live in, but there is no substitute for person to person contact. I'm willing to believe that Dirk's budget doesn't have the capacity for him to spend a couple of weeks in Chelan "investigating" the scene. That's assuming he can figure out everything in just two weeks. Chelan, like many small towns, don't like "outsiders" messing with their business.

It is this "small town politics" that the criminals are hiding behind. Since local schools are the life blood of small towns, the "big boys" who run the institution, are under the belief that they are above the law and are beyond the reach of everyday people from even making inquiries about events taking place in their homes. Many people in Chelan have bits and pieces, and in a few cases, large blocks and chunks, of whats going on. But because of small town politics, they don't dare, to go public and discuss this openly. This is America. not the USSR.

An example, the editor of Chelan's newspaper, is "leaving" his job because of he wrote a few stories about my son that was very truthful. He was hunted down like the Jews in 1930's Germany. He is leaving his job at the end of March.

I can go on and on, but I promise to leave humor to the professionals.

I am going to post a few stories this week to go into more detail what is going on in Chelan. As I've indicated many times on this site, the focus needs to be on the Adults who are in charge of the Chelan School District, who are hired by the district, who have been released by the district ( they were fired!), and other adult enablers who take advantage of kids or say that they represent kids, or whatever.

Darren Talley is trying a major "reputation transformation" in Chelan. There is a teenager in Chelan with major health issues, and Talley is using this crisis, in an attempt to clean-up his soiled, undignified, and criminal drug-pushing behavior. He is using the teenager's illness to promote himself. Talley's personality cult is similar to the Sandusky case in Pennsylvania. Both used the sport of football to hide their true motives, and took advantage of kids to reveal their true self. Like I said in a previous post, Talley has done none of the sexual crimes like the Sandusky case, but the way they both used the sport of football to achieve their true motives is very similar. Talley's main objective was to achieve a "clean-cut, Super-Christian, 100% perfect, and near God-like" image. He truly thought he is above everybody else. The collapse of his real estate empire was just the beginning of his behavior. If you read the article in the Wenatchee World about his firing, you can see his ultimate denials. It is done in such a way, that as long as "he" believes his innocence, that's all that counts, because he thinks that "he is above everyone else".

It is amazing that the Chelan School District, does not admit that he was fired for giving pain killing drugs to kids. I wonder why this is the case? The reason is simple, because the Chelan School District is afraid of Darren Talley telling the real truth, or acting as a witness in a criminal investigation. So the district and Talley have "a deal". The district will not tell the truth, in exchange, Talley will not tell the truth. The district is using their monopolistic powers to hide behind, because, when you have no checks and balances to enforce the truth, then, you simply have chaos. To quote Lord Acton in 1887, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely".

.........more to follow

Sometimes I wonder when there will be a break-through in my case against the Chelan School District. Every since the Penn State Football Scandal became public I was grateful of the public awareness that took place. That the investigators and the news media were able to show the crimes committed by Sandusky, but the additional injustice that took place in the years and years of cover-up committed by Coach Paterno, the School President, the Athletic Director, and others. Because of their unwillingness to break the "code of silence", many additional children were molested and lives were destroyed. But at the end of the day, this was a sexual crime, and therefore, not the right comparison to make involving my concerns.

Then, just a few days ago, like most sports fans, we heard news of a scandal taking place at Rutgers University, located in New Jersey. First you see the video of the coach throwing basketballs at players, cursing out his players, using "gay" slurs, and performing other acts that deserved the coach's termination. But what is making the story really big is the cover-up and abuse of responsibility committed the coach's bosses. For the record the Coach is Mike Rice Jr., the Athletic Director is Robert Barchi, and the School President is Tim Pernetti. Mike Rice Jr. has been fired, rightfully so. But it's the cover-up that's the bigger story. It seems this story is so big, that it can push the Opening Day of Major League Baseball and the NCAA Basketball Final Four off the front pages of the nation's sports pages.

During the same time, a second scandal, not quite as big, but never the less, getting more publicity than Baseball and Final Four, and that's the one involving the Head Basketball Supervisor of the PAC-12, Ed Rush. He told the basketball referees of the Pac-12, that he would pay anyone $5000, who would give the basketball coach from Arizona, Sean Miller a technical foul. Coach Miller, having not received a technical foul the entire season, is given one. The team Arizona is playing was UCLA. UCLA is given two foul shots and the ball, with four minutes left in the game, a game that Arizona loses by two points to the Bruins. We will see what the PAC-12 will do to Ed Rush.

These two stories are much more of an accurate to the level of crimes committed against me by the Chelan School district. The only difference, is the need for bosses at the local media outlets to tell the truth. Wenatchee World, KOZI, Chelan Mirror, sooner or later you will have to report the truth. But more importantly, the Chelan School District Administrators and School Board, you will need a new job and a lawyer. To quote the movie The Terminator, "I'll be back"

Seeking Archie Chandler..............

Archie, on December 22, 2012 you made this post

"I've known the head coach and his wife for many years and will be shocked and surprised if he is found to have done anything wrong."

You have never come across to me as a person who is afraid to tell the truth.
Are you still confident of your December 22nd statement? Many people don't have your level of honesty.
Give us your opinion.

Thank you,

Mike Amsel

the kid is done. the coach is gone, the only thing left is the "now" visible father talking to himself on a prep board? maybe there is a nightline story somewhere in all in all this but quite simply I'm sick of hearing about it. Didn't like the coach, didn't like the kid and certainly don't much like the invisible father. The end.

To All the Graduating Seniors in the Class of 2013,

Congratulations on completing 1 year of Kindergarten, 5 years of Grade School, 3 years of Middle School, and 4 years of High School. You made it! Good luck in all of your post-High School plans. Have a great summer of '13 and get ready for the real world.

Hello Washington Preps 1A Football Fans,

It's Thursday, July 18th, and the weather looks like, it is going to get into traditional summer temps. But if you want things to get really hot, then stay tuned to this website. You will read, (and comment if you want to) on the Chelan School District scandal. But I do want to make one side comment. Everything I am going to discuss is on the "old Chelan Sports Program". Chelan Football has a new coach, with a new philosophy. I will not comment on anything about the new program on this blog, only the stuff that has occurred in the past. If you guys want to talk about the 2013 season, it will not be on this thread. I see by the counter that measures the number of visitors that read this particular thread, the total is 7854 views. Lets remember to keep the language "clean", and truthful. We have done an excellent job so far, let's keep it going.

Here is the list of people who are guilty of crimes, poor choices, lies, abusive behavior toward teenagers, and destroyed the real meaning of prep sports. Over the course of the next few weeks I will give the readers of this blog the truth of their contributions in what is considered one of the biggest scandals in WIAA history.

1. Jim Bussey: former Chelan and Richland Superintendent, recently fired by the Richland School District.
2. Robert Monahan: current Chelan Superintendent.
3. Jim Colbert: current School Board President of the Chelan School District.
4. Ken Bruner: current member of the Chelan School Board
5. Scott Raab: former Chelan HS Vice Principal and Athletic Director, currently Vice Principal for the Othello School District
6. Darren Talley: former Chelan FB Coach and Track Coach
7. Jay McGuffin: current Chelan Wrestling Coach and teacher
8. Mike Colbrese: current President of the WIAA
9. Bruce Campbell: current District 6 Director of the WIAA
10. Dr. John Horlebein: former team doctor for Chelan High, currently a Podiatrist in Brewster, WA

These folks are part of my TOP 10 people who the major contributors of this scandal.

More to follow.

I have not posted on this thread since late July 2013. I didn't want to distract the sports fans on this website during the actual football season. With championships determined and all stars listings published it time to get back to the mistake by the lake......the Chelan School District.....and the crooks who run that organization.

Ducks & Beavers

It's December 23rd, and with the WIAA Football Championships determined and the all-star selections chosen, its time to get back to this scandal. I haven't posted anything since late July 2013 because I didn't want to distract from the 2013 Football Season. Merry Christmas......and lets start the second half of this event.

ducks & beavers

January 22, 2014

I've started a second link about the CTL league. I would like to keep both subjects isolated. The Chelan Scandal, cover-up, crime spree, lying, etc. on this blog. The stuff pertaining to the future of the CTL on the other. Thanks

July 14, 2014

It's time to post some updates and review what has happened and what's new. There is a lot.
I'll start tomorrow on July 15th.

Mike Amsel

My son who is playing hoops for WVC is in Idaho this summer trying his best to become a better person. Good luck.

Mike Amsel

"The power of the pen is mightier than the sword"

Edward George Earle Lytton Bulwer-Lytton (1803?1873)

Mike Amsel

Normally I would wait until the end of the playoffs to post on this website about the crimes that have taken place in Chelan. But I need to post updated information now. This has nothing to do with the current Chelan High School Sports program, all the criminals that were directly involved are gone. But the Chelan administrators and school board members are still in charge, and covering up their crimes. I will post information beginning on Sunday, November 9th. I am aware that the web traffic is much lower than previous years, but I am committed to this story.

Mike Amsel

I'm going to describe in detail, the crimes that took place in Chelan, and the illegal activities that are still taking place. There are many players in this story, and it's my goal to reveal all the people involved. I'm going to start with the most guilty, the people who I think that should be arrested and sent to jail.

The list is headed by three people: Jim Colbert, the President of the Chelan School Board; Ken Brunner, School Board Member; and, Rob Manahan, the Superintendent of the Chelan School District. These three people are the most responsible and will be the early focus of these reports and true statements.

My son Michael, is in trouble. Most of his problems have been of his own origin. He traveled to Northern Idaho in July 2014, in order to receive treatment for drug abuse. He has been using pain medications that he has been purchasing on the black market in Wenatchee to treat athletic injuries he acquired at Chelan High School. These injuries were made worse when he played basketball for Wenatchee Valley College in 2013-14. As I indicated on this blog over three years ago, the first of the pain treatments is when he was a Junior at CHS, and received injections of Toridal from the team doctor, because of a broken foot he received in the 2011 season when he was 17 years old. Needless to say, I was uninformed of my son receiving these injections. I'll talk about this latter.

This is just the beginning of this story, I'll try not to zig-zag as I did in previous posts.

Mike Amsel

Ducks and Beavers is basically nuts in my book, but at least he gave us something to talk about. What has happen to this preps site.? Even the other sports pages. Guess the only way to get action is to piss someone off. Duck was over the top but at least it was something.

Ducks and Beavers is basically nuts in my book, but at least he gave us something to talk about. What has happen to this preps site.? Even the other sports pages. Guess the only way to get action is to piss someone off. Duck was over the top but at least it was something.

It has been a long time since I last posted a viewpoint on this thread. Lots to talk about. Does anyone remember the former Chelan Superintendent, Jim Busey? He moved to the Tri-Cities in 2010, became the Richland School District Superintendent, then was fired in 2013. Why? Because he was found screwing chicks in Richland that wasn't his wife. That's funny, that's why he left Chelan. Why did the Chelan School District promote Busey to the RSD when they knew about his habit of taking out his "johnson"?

It has been a long time since I last posted a viewpoint on this thread. Lots to talk about. Does anyone remember the former Chelan Superintendent, Jim Busey? He moved to the Tri-Cities in 2010, became the Richland School District Superintendent, then was fired in 2013. Why? Because he was found screwing chicks in Richland that wasn't his wife. That's funny, that's why he left Chelan. Why did the Chelan School District promote Busey to the RSD when they knew about his habit of taking out his "johnson"?[/QUOTE

I see the WIAA decided to find violations with the Bellevue High School Football program today. If Bellevue is found guilty of these violations, they will probably lose some of their titles. The situation in Chelan and Richland is criminal. Hopefully the legal system will get involved.

ADVERTISEMENT