ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Westside State Bracket

Fan_of_Hoop

Jan 13, 2005
District 4 #3 at District 1/3 #2
Montesano @ Mt. Baker
(I think Monte beats Castle Rock the #3 Tri-co and Mt. Baker has already clinched this spot)

District 1/3 #4 at District 4 #1
Eatonville @ La Center
(Eatonville beats a tired survivor from the District 1 mini-playoff mess, La Center claims District 4 #1 by beating Elma the Evergreen #4)

District 1/3 #3 at District 4 #2
Kings @ Hoquiam
(No secret, even to a CCS fan, that Kings has to be the favorite against the the Cougs but CCS has a habit of beating higher ranked teams in the playoffs, and Hoquiam ends up #2 in District 4 by beating Toledo the Tri-co #4)

District 4 #4 at District 1/3 #1
Woodland @ Charles Wright
(Charles Wright has already clinched this spot, and Woodland beats Tenino for the District 4 #4 spot)

My biggest question is the #3 and #4 berths out of the south -- if both #2's win as I have here, who gets the #3? For that matter no one has confirmed that the Tri-co #1 gets the #1 from District 4. Anyone?

FOH (&fb)

Re: Guarantano To Tennessee

Oh well. Maybe it works out for him, maybe it doesn't. It's the kid's future, not ours.

Rutgers fans will cheer for the kids who come here choose to represent Rutgers & NJ.

All good, man.

Originally posted by jay_hq:
It was between ohio state and rutgers.

then its between tennessee too.

He just didn't want to come to rutgers. if tennessee was looking at someone else, another team would enter the picture.
Exactly! That's why he's dead to me. And the same for other traitors that abandon NJ football.

And those that say "we're talking about teenagers" and "Rutgers is not for everyone" can bite me!

This is COLLEGE FOOTBALL that we are following and supporting, of course we're talking about kids. And they are very explicitly saying New Jersey, Rutgers University, and Rutgers Football are not good enough for them. I say that if you have self-respect you will root against them!

Everybody knew this a while ago.

Nothing against any of those other teams, if what you are saying is true, the winner of the Hoquiam-Kings game should walk into the championship game. if kings gets to the Dome before the weather has a chance to derail their passing attack, they will be awfully hard to beat.

Good call on E-Ville winning the "D1 mini-playoff mess".....it will probably be decided by a FG (right over the top of the upright) !!

R23

I agree with your picks except I think that Eatonville loses to the survivor out of Dist1.

Rugman -- it was decided by the FG over the top of th upright.....but was it good?

FOH (&fb)

Got confirmation on District 4 from WIAA.com: Tri-co gets higher seeds if their teams win. Changes below:

District 4 #3 at District 1/3 #2
Woodland @ Mt. Baker
(I think Woodland beats Tenino for the District 4 #3 spot and Mt. Baker has already clinched this spot. If Tenino beats Woodland, then Monte ends up in this spot and Tenino falls to the bottom game in the bracket)

District 1/3 #4 at District 4 #1
Eatonville @ La Center
(Eatonville beats a tired Meridian team, La Center claims District 4 #1 by beating Elma the Evergreen #4)

District 1/3 #3 at District 4 #2
Kings @ Hoquiam
(No secret, even to a CCS fan, that Kings has to be the favorite against the the Cougs but CCS has a habit of beating higher ranked teams in the playoffs, and Hoquiam ends up #2 in District 4 by beating Toledo the Tri-co #4)

District 4 #4 at District 1/3 #1
Montesano @ Charles Wright
(Charles Wright has already clinched this spot, and Monte beats Castle Rock the #3 Tri-co )

FOH (&fb)

ADVERTISEMENT