ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 - SCAC crossovers

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Week 9 was not the easiest week to pick, but sure made an interesting start of Post Season Play. Last week before state playoffs. Most districts are working through crossovers or district playoffs. With a few exceptions, this is a win or go home week. So make your predictions wisely
3dgrin.r191677.gif
. I got my coin ready.

MikeBacker32 - (4-4 last week (+5 for tie breakers), 36-18 Overall)
OldGrenadier - (not going to mention his 2-6 record last week (+5 for tie breakers), but his overall is 30-16) It is good to know you are human.
WashingtonSports - (4-4 Last week (+5 for tie breakers), 36-18 Overall)
LineBacker_65 - (5-3 first week)
LCDad - (5-3 Last week, 5-3 Overall) - Looks like the other side of the state took top picks last week. Nice job
Ducks&Beavers- (0-1 Last week, 1-1 Overall)

Granger @ Royal
Wahluke @ Zillah
Naches @ Connell
Riverview @ La Salle
Chelan @ Chewelah
Cashmere @ Lakeside

I am going conservative this week and picking the top seeds.

Granger @ Royal - Royal with ease (42-0)
Wahluke @ Zillah - Zillah will take a few plays to stop the single point attack, but start rolling in the 2nd quarter (24-6)
Naches @ Connell - Depends on which Connell team shows up, Connell should win (14-7)
Riverview @ La Salle - If you like to watch the ball fly, this will be a great passing game on both sides. La Salle will get pumped for this one and squeak out the win in a high scoring game that will end around 11:00pm. (49-40)
Chelan @ Chewelah - Chelan with ease.(48-0)
Cashmere @ Lakeside - Uuuhhmm, Cashmere based on CTL pride??? (21-14) This will be the game that compares district 7 to the rest of the state. #3 in CTL vs #3 in NE.

Royal
Zillah
Connell
La Salle
Chelan
Lakeside

Do Chelan and Cashmere have a chance to move on through this crossover, or are they out of the post-season talks altogether? I know Cascade it taking the CTL berth, but I didn't know if the others still had a chance through the Dist. 7 side.

I'll take Zillah over Wahluke. I think it will be close through the first 2 quarters.

Connell over Naches by 2 TD's

I picked Riverview over La Salle when they played in the regular season and the Panthers let me down.
Time to redeem yourselves Panthers. I'm picking you again.

Chelan easy over Chewelah

Coin flip favors Lakeside

Yes, Cashmere and Chelan are done after Friday with no opportunity to advance into the postseason.

Royal over Granger
Zillah over Wahluke 28-21
Connell over Naches 21-13
Riverview over La Salle 35-24
Chelan over Chewelah 35-12
Lakeside over Cashmere 30-28

ADVERTISEMENT