ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 Predictions - Who do you got????

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Week 6 is already here and I didn't do so well last week following my thoughts, should have went with my gut on Connell and Cle Elum. This week will be better.

Current Standings
MikeBacker32 - (6-3 last week, 10-6 Overall) - the smart one that knew Connell would pull it together for conference play.
OldGrenadier - (6-3 Last week, 11-5 Overall)
WashingtonSports - (6-3 Last week, 11-5 Overall)

This week should prove to be an easier week for Picks.

La Salle @ Cle Elum
Waitsburg @ Burbank
Royal @ Riverview
Connell @ KiBe
Naches @ Cashmere
Goldendale @ Zillah
Wahluke @ Chelan
Omak @ Cascade

My picks, not that they will be right.

La Salle @ Cle Elum - Game of the week- Should be a good game with league standings on the line. Cle Elum proved me wrong last week by beating Naches, but La Salle is impressive and has put together a good squad this year. I think La Salle is taking this one (26-20)
Waitsburg @ Burbank - Waitsburg put the hurt on KiBe last week, but I don't see Burbank making the same mistakes. Burbank (38-19)
Royal @ Riverview - Riverview has back to back hard teams and doesn't get much easier the rest of the season. Royal (38-7)
Connell @ KiBe - Connell is finally pulling it together and Kibe is still trying to get in the win column, Connell rolls easy (35-7)
Naches @ Cashmere - Cashmere is still rolling strong and Naches struggling to get the 4th league spot, Cashmere easy (47-0)
Goldendale @ Zillah - Zillah barely got the win last week, but this week won't be close, Zillah (37-0)
Wahluke @ Chelan - Both teams playing a hard schedule with little success. Chelan is well acquainted with the point of attack running style and Wahluke seems to run out of gas by the 2nd quarter. Chelan (20-6)
Omak @ Cascade - Omak surprised Cashmere to start last week, but Cascade will take this easy game (36-7)

I need to give credit to a friend for the Connell pick. I was thinking it was kind of a toss up and he said that Connell always finds a way to beat Riverview.

LaSalle over Cle Elum 35-21
Waitsburg over Burbank 42-38
Royal over Riverview
Connell over KiBe 28-14
Cashmere over Naches 35-7
Zillah over Goldendale 31-20
Wahluke over Chelan 21-17
Cascade over Omak 48-0

ADVERTISEMENT