ADVERTISEMENT

What about Chewelah....?

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
Linebacker_65 likes Chewelah to win the Bi-District. They have an 8-1 record, losing their opener to Deer Park, 28-18 and the reeling off 8 straight. They average 35.6 ppg, and they give up 15 ppg. Is this a team being overlooked that can make a deep run?

I only like them to take it by virtue of the fact that they are the #1 out of the NEA playing the #4 out of the CTL for the right to be the Overall #1 Seed out of Dist. 6/7. Just an easier clean cut way to predict who's gonna win haha. Don't forget that Okanogan beat the #4 seed out of the SCAC East earlier this season and just lost to Connell in an overtime game.

I think Chewelah could be a dark horse in the playoffs, They might go further than a lot of people think

Okanogan is in a tailspin right now losing there last three games badly. THe highlight of the season was taking a "down" Connell team to overtime. If Amsel had came back 1 week earlier the CTL would have a chance at taking all 4 seats.

The Spokane area schools are always tough, I know by experience. I think Cashmere will advance but Cascade, Quincy and Okanogan will have to play good Football to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT