ADVERTISEMENT

1A Boys

That would be a safe pick--especially on that course: Links style, big, not over fast greens, wide fairways, just enough length to favor a big hitter like Joe. It could be an interesting venue for 1A this year with both Boys and Girls using the same course. How much will the B girls going to their own tourney affect allocations to the tourney?
This post was edited on 1/2 12:13 PM by the Sleuthif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 1/2 12:13 PM by the Sleuthif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I think the retired pro derek matthews from Royal will make a run at a state title.

ya maybe but lr gots a new kid that has been playing since he was 7. and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be in the running for the title. his name is logan bowman? villa is a puss

Logan Bowman is a state champ but he did quit baseball.
This post was edited on 3/2 9:42 PM by xXGibbonsXxif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Are you guys serious? Have you ever heard of a player by the name of Andrew Putnam. I just called down to Vegas, and he is a -1500 to win state, and the only reason there even IS a bet is in case of injury or in case he just gets bored with the dull 1A competition and decides to go pro. All you Royal boys need to get a life.

watch out for Zach Wandersheid from Goldendale..a freshman this year who could make a case. good solid game

I would watch out for Brandon Daniels out of colfax...he has been lighting up the course since the return from his suspension

Here's the leaderboard after the opening round.

1 Jack Whealdon Ilwaco HS 72
1 Kyle McPherson Colfax HS 72
3 Kyle McLeod Charles Wright Acad. 73
3 Dane deQuilettes Chelan HS 73
3 Jared Streubel Meridian HS 73

Perkins shot a 79, Wanderscheid an 85

ADVERTISEMENT