7. Okanogan (3-0)
8. Woodland (5-2)
9. Lynden Christ. (4-1)
0. Medical Lk (3-1)

Rhino's Rankings:
*1. Montesano 7-0
*2. Cashmere 4-0
*3. Naches Valley (8-2)
*4. Meridian (5-1) 10 runned by Lynden??? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Lynden is loaded.
5. La Salle (7-0)
6. Hoquiam (5-1) Only loss to #1 Montesano
7. Charles Wright (5-1)
8. Kalama (7-2)
9. Rochester (5-2) Both losses to Hoquiam in close games.
10. Cedar Park Christian (5-2)
* = My prediction for the Final Four

Yakiman's Rankings:

Looks good Rhino. I made a couple changes to my top 10:

1-Montesano (7-0) *Great balance. Pitching…Hitting….Defense.

2-Naches Valley (10-0) * Two losses on Maxpreps was their JV losing to smaller school varsity teams.

3-Cashmere (7-1) *Only loss was to (4A) Davis-Yakima

4-Hoquiam (5-1) *lost to Montesano. Swept Rochester

5-Kalama (7-2) *may be overrated. Split with CRock and lost to RA Long

6-LaSalle (7-0) *2nd best team in the SCAC

7-Chewelah (6-1) *DH @ (5-1) Medical Lake on Saturday

8-Friday Harbor (5-2) *Talented squad. Beat Brewster. Split with Nooksack.

9-Charles Wright (5-1) *Best of the Nisqually

10-Brewster (6-1) *Friday Harbor is only loss

YakiMan,

Don't know alot about the 1A teams, but after sweeping Chewelah, looks like Medical Lake might be the team in the NEA. Only loss to Connell ( ten runned). Not sure if Connell is good or maybe the NEA is a little weak.

Brewster and Cashmere have little to no ability this year. The only thing holding them together is the weak league they participate in. The only reason I could think cashmere is ranked so high on your list is last years accomplishment. Unfortunately that accomplishment is over and gone just like almost all last years team. I would be surprised to see them get out of the first round of regionals, having got there by playing in a weak league.
As for Brewster if you can't do the simple things in baseball (i.e. throw the ball, hit the ball, and field the ball) you will only be successful in a league like the one they're in. The lose to Friday Harbor shows that they have fallen to a new low. Though these may be harsh criticisms pulled from the void between my head, I think only time will tell. As for Monte that teams will be tough to beat. Naches is a large 1A school playing in a class below what thy should be, anything less then a trip to the final four is a failure I would assume.

Boodog,

I will be honest and say that I haven't seen Cashmere or Brewster play this season. The caribou may be weak top to bottom, and Cashmere may lose in the first round of regionals. But, I do feel that they are worthy of a top 4 ranking at this point in the season.

Cashmere is 9-1 and their only loss is to (4A) Davis. That includes an impressive 10-3 victory over Castle Rock, who is 7-1 in the Trico League and they split with Kalama. Cashmere also mercy ruled Royal and a good Mount Baker team, and beat a (2A) Orting team that has a 7-5 record. To say that they have "little to no ability" would be ignorant. Who would you put ahead of them in the rankings besides Naches and Montesano?

I've heard a lot of good things about Brewster. Some quality pitchers that definitely have some "ability." A loss to a good Friday Harbor team is nothing to be ashamed about.

Gpeckham, great point about Medical Lake. Big sweep over Chewelah. They look to be the top team in the NEA. They may be the team that has an argument to be in the top four ahead of Cashmere.

Boodog, I do appreciate your comments. Tell us more. On paper both those teams look solid. I'm not saying your wrong. But back it up with some facts.

"Naches is a large 1A school playing in a class below what thy should be, anything less then a trip to the final four is a failure I would assume."

According to WIAA - 1A Classification - 208-512 students

Naches Valley 387 (this is a large 1A???) and should be playing in 2A???? (513-1085 students) looks like they are close to the mid-range 1A school.

Lakeside 455, Colville 453, Port Townsend 431, Ki-Be 399, Connell 390 and Cashmere 368 all are 1A schools and if they don't make the final four then they have failed as well??

Boobdog, curious if you have actually watched any of the teams your ripping? Or have you only seen Montesano and are just speculating on the rest?

WashingtonBaseballPoll.com

1A
1. Montesano (14-0)
2. Naches Valley (15-1)

3. Cashmere (15-1)
4. Medical Lk. (13-2)
5. LaSalle (14-2)
6. Kalama (10-3)
7. Cedar Pk. Chr. (10-3)
8. Meridan (9-5)
9. Brewster (11-4)
0. Castle Rock (7-5)