ADVERTISEMENT

1A Tennis

Scottie**Rodeo

Nov 11, 2006
Who are the top singles girls this season? And what other A1 schools in the eastern half of the state have a tennis program?

mcguffin will have one heck of a time with fisher. but that will be a good match. id have to go watch that match.
This post was edited on 2/14 9:26 AM by lr 59if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I'm interested in how this Waltermyer kid from LR is going to do, it's his first year but i've heard many good things about him.

Last I heard, Mguffin was attending school over in Seattle. Doesn't look like he'll be playing 1A in Chelan this year.

thats right. i forgot hearing about that. oh well, lucky singles players now, dont have to go up against him.

Thats one bullet dodged, but I hope you have a bullet proof vest on or something cus I watched this Waltermyer kid everyones been talking about practice a bit and wow, he's going to come at the CTL like a shotgun.

this year freeman ladies should be pretty competitive. we have some girls with more experience under their belts...myself included. and we have returning state attendee. we're looking at a very prospective year!

the always strong lauren barnaby-barry will probably go to state again from lr.

Royal has an exchange student that supposedly will walk away with state. thats the word on the street

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT