3. Cashmere (2-0)
4. Zillah (2-0)
5. Naches Valley (2-1)
6. Montesano (0-0)
7. Kalama (0-0)
8. Kiona-Benton (1-1)
9. Cascade Christian (1-0)
10. Freeman (0-0)

Rhino, this is not one of your best top 10. Tenino is no way #2 and Zillah just got swept by
Ki-Be. Cashmere also got beat. You usually do a great job with your rankings. Time to go back to work.

Can't wait to see the new top ten.

Zillah is not a top 10 team. They have some athletes, but they have no business being ranked above Naches Valley. I realize that Zillah was able to beat Naches last year in district play, but that was with there 20 year old ace pitcher on the bump. My prediction is that they will finish third in the SCAC West this year.

Pretty easy to say the Top 10 is off after games have been played. At the time, Zillah was unbeaten and Naches was not--thus the higher ranking. Tenino is my #2 and will remain there until they get beaten or Chimacum loses. Tenino lost two kids off of last year's team that played for the title and in the process smoked the team that knocked out your Bulldogs (@dontgetburned). So, I dont really think your 5th seed argument holds water. Also, who did Cashmere lose to? I think you better get back to work.
smilie2.gif

I saw in the paper recently that tenino barely was able to squeak past highland.. If this is so then no way are they ranked number 2.

Highland does have some talent this year though, should come in second in the scac west, could see them beating zillah and having some good games with naches

Not saying they are top 10 but watch out for LC. Very capable of beating good teams and theyve got alot of players who were on the Championship Basketball team, so they know how to win. That can never be understated.

ADVERTISEMENT