ADVERTISEMENT

1A Who is going to be strong??

scottiepride

Dec 29, 2011
SCAC should be very competitive-- more competitive and deeper than it has been for the last couple of years

Naches always stacked with players like Cam Walker , Corey Hill , Chase Wells , Nolan Cookson-- should be very strong!

Highland---Should be able to compete with Logan , Stohr , Mitchum , Soderstrom and if Uriostegui turns out it would be a big boost

Zillah-- Should be a contender with Calhoun and Dunsmore--

Lasalle--- Should contend with a strong junior class if they can find pitching-

Cle Elum-- Looked good last year at the end and I believe they were young?

Goldendale--I dont know who they have returning?

Granger-- A lot of heart but very thin

Naches is good. Great talent and experience coming back. But can they beat Cashmere when it counts?

It seems like Cashmere wins the big trophy every season. I saw them play last year and was not real impressed and they still won it all. How did they beat Montesano? I think Brewster has the most talent in the CTL this year. Taylor and Driessen are 2 of the best pitchers in the state. Cascade has most of their team back and they got 4th in state. Cashmere is Cashmere. State Champs in 2010, 2012 and 2013. The CTL is the best league in the state. Should be a dog fight.

Unfortunately the Scotties will not be as competitive as we intially thought-- some key players have not turned out--- I see a 500 season at best--

Surprised Connell swept the Scotties. Taylor Logan and Parker Stohl are great players. I figured this would be their year. They never seem able to put it all together. Who will be #2 in the SCAC behind naches? LaSalle? Ki-Be? Burbank? Zillah?

I see

Naches
Lasalle
Zillah
Cle Elum

Scotties have some talented players but thin with experienced baseball players-

ADVERTISEMENT