ADVERTISEMENT

2B Football

TricoGuy

Jan 8, 2004
Enough about basketball, it's time to start pronosticating about football with the realignment. Which teams are the strongest? Who is the best out of each region? Will the SW be stronger than in the past - or is the eastside still stronger? Let's start talking.

The SW will be brutal except Wahkiakum could be decent but not great. Its gonna be another year of the all eastside semifinals and final.

All Eastside all the time!

Yeah, there are a couple of contendors, but dont expect a westside champion in 06'. Bottom line, the coastal boys are just no match for the good ole' country farm boys of Eastern Wa!

WHS

Gee, I wonder who's the only westside 2B team to win it all the last 10 years hmmmmm...... ;D

Originally posted by wvhs78:
Gee, I wonder who's the only westside 2B team to win it all the last 10 years hmmmmm...... ;D

When you say win "it" all the last 10, what is it? Did you mean win "at" all?

he's talking about Willipa Valley who won state in 1996 and 2001. the only team not from the NEB-11 or SEB-11 to win state since Raymond won in 1993

Thats more like it. I was reading his post to say they won all 10 years, I knew that couldn't be. Thanks for the clear up.

would add Tacoma Baptist and Life Christian to the list of contenders from the westside.

TBS always tough with Coach Smith at the helm. LCA returns almost everyone and they do not have to beat Cascade Christian to get into the play-offs this year.

Both teams well coached and will be strong.

I dont see TBS as a serious threat this year... they relied to heavily on speed the last few years and now it's gone.
Life Christian on the other hand, well let's just start calling them Desales light

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT