ADVERTISEMENT

2B this year

BigManHarry

Oct 18, 2010
it looks like this season will be full of surprises. Tacoma Baptist is looking good, and so is Concrete, but who are the dark horses in the race for State?

BSports also has the most authorative rankings in the Bs (like this site use to back in Mike W's day)

Top Ten

1) Adna 1-0 ? Won 39-14 over Wahki: Next 9/10 @ #3 Napavine

2) Waitsburg-Prescott 1-0 ? Won 48-18 over DPort: Next 9/9 @ Pilot Rock, OR

3) Napavine 1-0 ? Won 32-20 over Mission, BC: Next 9/10 vs #1 Adna

4) Colfax 0-0 ? BYE: Next 9/9 vs #7 DeSales

5) Naselle 1-0 ? Won 42-8 over Ilwaco: Next 9/9 vs Knappa, OR

6) Morton/White Pass 1-0 ? Won 32-0 over Mossyrock: Next 9/9 @ Wahkiakum

7) DeSales 1-0 ? Won 39-7 over La Salle: Next 9/9 @ #4 Colfax

8) Raymond 1-0 ? Won 52-6 over Warrenton, OR: Next 9/9 vs Willapa Valley

9) Orcas Island 0-1 ? Loss 41-20 to Salem Academy, OR: Next 9/10 vs Friday Harbor

10) Tacoma Baptist 0-1 ? Loss 28-0 to Charles Wright: Next 9/10 vs Life Christian/Seattle Christian

TTW: Oroville, Lind-Ritzville, Asotin, La Conner, Wahkiakum, Willapa Valley, Toutle Lake, T-O-R, Reardan, T-C-P

BSports.com

LOL, well good luck with that. I think it will be a hard sell as this is a dying site, at least the boards. 2A and 1A use to add a page a day to their basketball (Boys AND Girls) and football boards. Now; chirp chirp spam chirp chirp.

I give it two more years and you won't be able to tell it from Oregonpreps... Use to go there to visit with EVDevil and give him he11 after Mike W. gave him the boot. Not that I've been back there since being band for telling a wrestler they could probably pick up that OU singlet they were looking for at Victoria Secretes. Frigg'n Oregonians, no sense of fun, they're like Californians only with beavers dams instead of trogans.

Well hopefully perseverance will pay off, it looks like its up to you and me col-pol to bring it back. WashingtonPreps is such an underrated resource for fans, coaches and players alike. I think bringing the message boards back will make the sports more interesting.

Ive been following this years Naselle team since I work down there during the summer They are killing everyone they have the Eaton brothers in the backfield a huge line and a defence that doesnt give up points. I think they will do some damage this year.

ADVERTISEMENT