ADVERTISEMENT

4A finals...

Wolfreak

Jul 13, 2001
...It all went so FAST!

Redmond vs Lake Stevens (5th, 8th place)
Inglemoor vs Gonzaga Prep (4th, 7th place)
Kentridge vs Foss (3rd, 6th place)
Federal Way vs Garfield (champion, 2nd place)

2009 4A Basketball Tournament

Congrats to FW winning their first state championship! I was glad to see Barrington (WSU football signee) be a key contributor throughout the state tournament. Barrington had 14 pts in the Eagles 62-54 win over #2 Garfield.

Wroten wasn't much of a factor in the game. He was 2-11 shooting and 8 pts.

The Barrington family probably had the highest point total over the four days! Two great athletes, I think little sister will get another shot at the championship next year.

I was disappointed in wroten. Not for his peformance on the court but him not playing until the buzzer. He was walking off the court, if I remember he pulled his jersey out and all that stuff. Garifield is not dicsplined team at all. They will win a championship before wroten leaves but man play hard for 32 minutes.

Originally posted by abesrulez:
I was disappointed in wroten. Not for his peformance on the court but him not playing until the buzzer. He was walking off the court, if I remember he pulled his jersey out and all that stuff. Garifield is not dicsplined team at all. They will win a championship before wroten leaves but man play hard for 32 minutes.

Wroten is one heck of a talent and his future is bright. FSN announcers said that three of Garfield's main contributors were sophomores and so I believe the Bulldogs will get a state title before Wroten graduates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT