ADVERTISEMENT

All 4 NWC teams through to the Final 16

Smallpox

Jul 13, 2001
Really not that surprised by the scores. Thought the NWC was strong this year. Thinking ahead as I view the matchups that the NWC has a strong case to make 4 teams to the final 8. The Lynden - RR game could be a good one. I see BE giving whomever they play fits. At SW will be favorite at home, no matter who they play.

I agree, not a surprise at all. I too have thought that the NWC was very good. BE is a funny team, seem to play very up and down, but now that they are in the playoffs, I would think they will get the most out of their talent. Would be surprised to see Squal lose to Orting, if I did my bracket right. The Storm have been on a roll since their early season schedule. Sedro is just really good, and although they play a tough WFWest team out of the EvCo, I expect them to win. That brings us to Lynden. Outside of a couple bad passes, a qb hit in the endzone, and one big Shorecrest drive that ate up most of the 2nd quarter, they looked really good tonight. Yes, against an 0-8 team, but that team plays a lot of good 3 and 4A teams as well.

Either way, great night for the NWC. Nice to see this conference back to where it has been.

ADVERTISEMENT