ADVERTISEMENT

Andy "The Frankfurter" Frank

BIGGEST_HATA

Jan 22, 2005
Andy Frank is probably gonna be the most dominant force in Big9history. He has been hittin' the weight room like a foo' this offseason, bulkin up like a gorilla, and can drive it like 300 yrds INTO the wind. Last year he had a kinda sub-stellar season, but look for him to have a huge breakout performance this coming spring.

"RECONIZE"
-Andy Frank
May 2005, after winning the state title by 13 strizokes

Not the Frankfurter

I saw this Andy character at the driving range this last summer. Dude smashes. Played the course backwards from the Red tees and still shot a 69. Ive never seen anything like it. Never once did he use his wedge, he always putted from the rough.

Re: Andy

Originally posted by BIGGEST_HATA:
He has been hittin' the weight room like a foo' this
offseason, bulkin up like a gorilla, and can drive it like 300 yrds
INTO the wind.

"RECONIZE"
-Andy Frank
May 2005, after winning the state title by 13 strizokes

RECONIZE??? i guess im gonna have to look up that word.. perhaps there is some alternate spelling that im just not quite sure of...

Since when does driving the ball 300 yards make you the king of the Big 9? I'm 6'4" never hit the weightroom in my life, got arms the size of broomsticks, and i can drive the ball 320... 335 on a good day... unless he REALLY hit the weight room, 300 isnt something to crap your pants about!

yah but Andy Frankfurter has charisma, you sound like Corky thatcher you Dork, Haha Your post was a dissapointment TUrBO!!!

You may be able to hit it 335, but can you look good doin' it? Didn't think so. And as long as you have your dictionary out, you should paw through to the A's - Accident. As in you. Your adopted, your mom doesnt even love you.

P.S. Ill crap my pants when and where I want.

actually, my mom just died last month... but way to be a winner and bring up someone who had nothing to do with me posting on this board

Why is it whenever someone drops the mom bomb the reply is always that their mom has cancer or died. Kinda fishy i think, sorry for being a dick if its actually true, But if not your a Twerp partna, A big DISSAPOINTMENT of a twerp.

P.S. I can vouge for Biggest Hata crappin whereever he wants. Dudes Whylin

Originally posted by RazleDaz:
Why is it whenever someone drops the mom bomb the reply
is always that their mom has cancer or died

P.S. I can vouge for Biggest Hata crappin whereever he wants. Dudes Whylin

Perhaps becasue its so overused its not even funny anymore, no my mom didn't die, but it made people think.... what is this VOUGE crap.... or this WHEREEVER crap....... here is one, DICTIONARY

Here's one, why come one these boards to talk about yourself? I mean at least talk about a legit conference champ i.e. Andy "The Frankfurter" Frank. Your just some nobody from Moses Hole who'll get one line of small print in the newspaper locale. The Frankfurter will be making headlines nation wide. Try finding a new sport to post about champ, I heard they're assembling a Chess team, you might want to look into it...

P.S. I got a 680 on SAT Verbals, whatd yo ass get?

So then you do indeed confirm that you are a Twerp correct? A corny broke ass twerp. Your posts are a dissapointment, im gonna start talkin mess to Biggest Hata even though i like him because he is at least creative and funny. You are a dummy. And as far as the typos in my posts dont come at me with an inteligence prollem cuz i guarantee your not on my level corky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT