ADVERTISEMENT

Any untouchables this year?

Meeks from Orting 189
Jacob Lauderdale LS 125-130
Castillo Zillah 145-152
Thompson Orting 152-160
Angel 152 Kind of depends where Thompson is
Those are my picks for the 1A ranksthere could be some great match ups if Castillo, Thompson and Angel are in the same weight class

JT Lauderdale is gonna be tough as well, he was runner-up last year and I hear he was a scapper in freestyle.

I'd add Omar Avelar to that list. Very dominating at state last year with a convincing win over Swain and tech fall in the finals.

little nipps good to see your talking about stuff you have no idea about. i will clue you in on a little info, if you check i belive you will find that he got himself kicked out of school for good:( i guess that would make him a true utouchable. keep in touch...............

Omar got kicked out are you sure? that sucks if it is true he always seemed like a nice kid to me

What?? That's too bad if that's the case. I agree with wrestlingref. He was always very respectful. At least from what I saw on the mat.

omar had two sides to him the nice omar when he wanted to make a good impression or wanted some thing, which is the side you have seen. however behind the curtian so to speak, not respectful at all a real trouble maker acting the part of a gang banger type. really too bad, many of us (his team mates got very feed up with his b*** s***) i know of many adults that thought the same way.

Are you sure that is how it works in Royal? Good athletes getting kicked out for good. I mean the 103 pounder was suspended for drinking last year, came back to the team, then he and some other Royal wrestlers get caught stealing at Ki-B and he was still on the team. No wonder the coach isn't helping out, I wouldn't want to deal with that either

do you blame the coaches, the athletic director or the principal, the superintendent or the school board, one or all of these administratons should be held accoutable. this should not be allowed, it seems to many in the community there's not much back bone here, after all who's in charge of a zoo, the monkeys or the zoo keeper????????????? i would like to know, my teammates wonder if anyone knows. the parents would like some answers. i wonder if other schools have these problems. it makes us look real bad.

I heard Ben was not coaching at Royal this year? Is that true and, if it is is does any of this have to do with his decision.

coach orth is a good friend and coach, a person most of us could look up to, did the actions of many of the wrestlers have anything to do with his decison? i really can't say, but if you put yourself in his shoes and realized the wheels were coming off of his wagon and had no control of the situation wouldn't you get the hell out of there while the gettin was good. he had back to back state titles and a 3rd in three years, maybe the future didn't look good to him, would you leave because of that? i don't think coach orth would leave us because of that, but then again you would have to ask him. none of us really know. like i said, he was a good friend and coach. i guess some things are ment to be, and some are not ment to be. if he did leave us because of certian wrestler's actions then i hope they realize what they have done. as a team or what will be left of it, i think we will be alright if orth taught us one thing it was pull together and be a (family) team!

Orth will be back next year, I doubt that what happened on the team the last few years was the reason for taking a year OFF(Yes, he will be back next year) he just his second child and decided he needed to be there for his family, as well he is doing something to do with school and has been busy lately. The Royal broken was never broke and isn''t broken we have a decent team this year and the upcoming ones too!

as always (most of the time) you are correct, let's deal with the future and leave what ever problems we had behind us, and make it happen on the mat. i am ready to rock. as i am sure everyone on our team is!!!!! let's get it done nipps!

U know, I find this hard to believe that u are the real jimmy, I think u just got a hold of this account. Is this CARVER? or maybe B.J.? Really I am having a hard time to figure out who it is!!

ya omar is out for good but he is staying busy fighting MMA. if you think he is good at wrestling then you should watch one of his fights, He is an animal!!!

that's great!!! now he will be able to support his baby girl and his baby girl's mom. it's just to good to be true.. just think how bad it would have been for him to graduate from high school and maybe do something a little more productive with his life than "mma" wow, just takes your breath away knowing he's an animal. i think everybody kinda already knew he fell into the animal world of "preneanderthal" as his former classmates and teammates, just want to say "way to go you have finally reached the pinncal of your potential, only one way to go now. oh, forgot you are already there. good luck on your next big ticket "mma" fight.

OK now I know u really aren't the real jimmy, he is using his account to talk smack about someone that is pretty messed up.

now, now, big nipple head it is not smack if it is fact. i could see someone calling it smack if it was all made up.. and was written just to hurt or put someone down, but i think most if not all is very accurate. however i will tone it down a bit, which is something you have had a very difficult time doing over the years, anyway i think we should just calm down just a bit. let's get back on track and talk about our wrestling team, what is your take on how we will do this year? i have a good feeling, just would like to hear any insite you may have to offer. oh one more thing, things are not messed up because i am using this account "cuz"

I believe that our program must start from the ground up once more becuase in all honestly Royal isn't the same as it was for the past 4 yrs. I believe that we must start with the yougnsters and keep as many of those youngsters in the program through the middle school process them through high school. Not only should there be familar people coaching but similar wrestling styles as well, also help from the community. I believe that this would help to make a stronger program becuase I have been through that sort of thing and I believe it was the key to our success a few years ago, am I not right? We had several kids start with the little guys program and stick with it through high school as well as a very committed coaches who are no longer with us, and Royal made some heads turn.

i do agree with you bignips and like the things that you point out, like i said before you are right about things most, okay alot of the time, thanks and hope you keep an eye on all of us the entire season, can hardly wait until next week..

wow! very inspirational. with a touch of heart felt warmth for the winter season that is upon us.

WOW!!!!! Been busy with f ball, thought I would take a gander at whats happening in wrestling this year. What the$#$@%@# is going on at RC. One of the best programs in the state a few years back and now this. Dont get it.????

"he's not in school and i won't say anymore than that" well you sure blew that all to hell, giving out a name how could you, damn it all to hell. that's not cool throwing names out like that. are you sure it is a fact or are you just talking smack, what up with that.no more names, places, dates or any thing that might be true. no room for truth on this board.. choke on that little napoleon, oh by the way, people know why you call yourself little napoleon, really not your fault it has to do with genetics.

For One Im 6'5 250 lbs and i was a varsity qb for montanta. So i dont think of myself as little person So suck on that jimmy. And yes i hav connections with people that said he was gone and if u want me to talk smack lets go.

wow they have added a new state "montanta" cool, i think you got so excited about this new bull sh*t story of yours that you kind of shot your wad so to speak. let's get this right 6'5 250 lbs, funny how you came up with those numbers, you must have really rounded things up a whole bunch, i do like your style, maybe a little over the top but makes for a fun read. by the way i think if you look up about 10 or more posts you will notice the name had been revealed and that he was gone, oh boy the excitment you must of felt thinking you were really on to something, sorry old news, but nice effort. also if there might be a chance you could hook me up with some of your connection that would be great, never no when they might come in handy. i don't understand where you would like to go talk smack, did i miss something? anyway with 6'5 250 lbs and being varsity qb for some made up team i would venture to guess that you could just stand in front of a mirror, talk smack back and forth to yourself and really entertain yourself. so what about wrestling, any news on other teams, who's who type of thing, what weights are guys going at (this is where your connectons come in handy) anyway what do you know? what can you add about wrestling. going to be alot of action. let's have some insite, "really"... this is a wrestling forum, thanks..............

Ur funny, http://www.msubobcats.com/sorry i spelled the Montana wrong but please check out the site. other than that um wrestling royal should hav a good program this year. anything to ad.

Royal

Hey nips is royal missing some guys I didn't see Cortez or Esquival in their line up in the paper from saturdays matches. It looked like they were missing some big guys too

Re: Royal

seems to me that putthehurt and gottaluvit365 are the only posters on this thread that have a feel for what is taking place at rc and actually know something. the rest of you sound like this, "i mean like i heard a,b,c,d....z are not wrestling this year and wonder why" come on guys. no disrespect meant for those of you that are trying to stay current, but let's accept it for what it is and not try to act too suprised................. keep up the good detective work nap2008

I was just asking I have reffed those guys and coched against them I was just asking if they were there or out for practices or gone no agenda or malice just wondering. Ask Nips he knows me I am an official and a fan and grew up around here and think Orth has done a great job bringing Royal back to a powerhouse which had been non existant for a while after the late 80's (showing my age) till the last 7-8 years. I just hope for the best for Orths program. Because it really is his in my opinion

sorry i never thought you had any hidden agenda or axe to grind, don't need to ask nipple head anything about you because i already know, you are a great guy. very good in the black and white shirt and a real stand up guy. again sorry if i offended you in any way. just forgot to make you exempt from my post above. i may diagree with some things said and have my own opinion but that the way i roll. eveything good?

lakeside, orting (or) orting, lakeside......or did you mean individual titles? there you have it nap2008

ADVERTISEMENT