ADVERTISEMENT

AP All-State

Mike W

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2002
Note, this is NOT the WashingtonPreps.com All-State Team, which will be released on late Monday.

CLASS B-8

Player of the year -- Jeff Bafus, jr., LaCrosse-Washtucna.

Offense

Linemen -- Jeff Bafus, jr., LaCrosse-Washtucna; Joey Richardson, sr., Columbia (Hunters); Kris West, jr., Lake Quinault.

Quarterback -- Justin McKenzie, sr., LaCrosse-Washtucna; Andrew Jefferson, jr., Lummi.

Running backs -- Josh Adams, sr., Sprague-Harrington; Tanner Goforth, sr., Jubilee Christian.

Receivers -- Matt Martin, jr., LaCrosse-Washtucna; Loren Cultee, jr., Lummi.

All-purpose -- Mitch Sanders, sr., Lummi.

Defense

Linemen -- Matt Martin, jr., LaCrosse-Washtucna; Jeff Bafus, jr., LaCrosse-Washtucna.

Linebackers -- Alex Michel sr., LaCrosse-Washtucna; Kevin Dainty, jr., LaCrosse-Washtucna; Andrew Jefferson, jr., Lummi.

Defensive backs -- Craig Koller, sr., LaCrosse-Washtucna; Josh Chastain, sr., LaCrosse-Washtucna.

Honorable mention

Offense

Running backs -- Brandon Rodriguez, sr., Clallam Bay; Kevin Dainty, jr., LaCrosse-Washtucna. Defense

Linemen -- Shawn Hughes, jr., Columbia (Hunters).

Defensive backs -- Dominic Kegel, sr., Columbia (Hunters).

Were they trying to be funny? It just goes to show what they know and what they don't know. If they aren't going to put forth an effort in their research why do it at all?

Lummi with having all those studs they sure had a tough time beating Oakville (6pts) and I thought they lost twice to Clallam.

Just gave it more thought. Good one Mike, you got me, now where is the real list. You know the one with Kegel as one of the QB's.
This post was edited on 12/17 12:50 PM by Badger9if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Actually, that is also part of the nominating process. The ballot contained lots of players from Lummi and Lac-Wash. Most were deserving of being on the ballot, but when one player (and NOT Kegel) from the second-place team is on the ballot and two from Clallam Bay are on the ballot, there isn't a lot that can be done. I also think Pe Ell had one or two kids and that is it.

Recount !!!

I am sure that there are some ballot boxes with votes that have not been counted in a warehouse somewhere in Bellingham. Better go find them because I am sure that you will find the names Dominic Kegel, Phil Compton, Tommy Muller, Adam Lovik, Tyler Bowlby, Joe Campbell, Jason Canales, and Mitchel Hammond.

Guess we need more Daily newspapers in other areas.

Re: Recount !!!-Kris West? Are You Kidding?

I guess it just shows what sports reporters know. All state, this is a joke!

Pac-NW8 All-Region

The Pac-NW8 All-Region Team has been released at.....

www.pacnw8man.wsmcafe.com

It is a much more accurate list!

ADVERTISEMENT