ADVERTISEMENT

ASU vs. BSU tonight

col-pul

Nov 27, 2003
Two great players with connections to this board are playing in tonight's bowl game. Kellen Moore ends on of the great NCAA QB careers and Aaron Pflugrad from Pullman's 2005 championship team and ASU's top wideout will face off for the fourth time in their carriers (2004 and 2005 in high school and 2008 when Aaron was at U of Oregon). The two high school game were epic, one decided in double OT and the other was the year Pullman went undefeated and won the 2A championship and Prosser was runner up to Locker's Ferndale for the 3A crown.

For the first time since Moore's been at BSU I've got to pull against the Broncos, still hope he has a great game though, and Pull for the Greyhound. I'm not expecting ASU to win but even if they don't I hope Aaron has a monster day.

They could well both end up in the NFL though. Moore's a pretty good shot and whoever gets him where he's expected to go is getting a steal. Aaron is a longer shot but he's a Welker type and don't be surprised to see him on Sundays in a couple years.

Congrats to both on great careers and good luck tonight!

ADVERTISEMENT