ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Riverside

Baseballer14

Mar 19, 2007
Opinions on how auburn riverside will do? What kind of talent do they have? I think they are in the top part of their league.

Two key players not playing this year are Matt Burrows and David Paulson. Burrows has been their best the last two years and will really hurt them. They should compete in league with some reliable pitching but won't have a solid lineup 1 thru 9. Look for them to be middle of the pack competing for the playoffs behind Bonney Lake and Auburn. Should be in the mix with Franklin Pierce for third/fourth.

paulson isnt playing and they arent going to do as well as they did last year. Even tho their record is 3-0 in league, you gotta look at the teams they've played so far. They are the crappiest teams in the league except for BL. They lost to Enumclaw, and they will lose to Auburn. Not to mention that Rehon quit their team after throwing a bat at Enumclaw's second basemen when he struck out to end the game. They have Post and Renner for pitching and talking to Renner personally he says the team cant hit for spit. There first 2 games were against 2 of the worst teams in the league and they barely pulled out a win. They are going to struggle all year Ill put Riverside at 5th under Auburn, Bonney Lake, Enumclaw, and Franklin Pierce
This post was edited on 4/7 3:11 PM by enumclawballer01if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

this ENUMCLAW guy runs his little mouth when his team is 4-4 ... wow really impressive... u guys have a 50% chance of winning a game.... but that is enought to run ur mouth

they also have a 50% chance of not screwing a cow in the pasture too

Ok, wow. While I agree that the Enumclaw guy might be running his message board mouth a bit too much, what are you gaining from the last comment? I mean, it just takes away from any legitimate points you make.

Yes, Riverside looks good. Congrats on how you've played so far... however, let's keep the cow comments to ourselves?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT