ADVERTISEMENT

B-8 all star game

baseknockkid

May 21, 2003
I was just wondering about a few players that aren't in the game. Where's Adam Lovik from clallam bay? It seems like he should be on there with his other teammates. Also, where are the Taholah players? Now that I think about it, I guess Nick Pittack wouldn't be able to play since his injury from last season. But what about Chad Ralston? Anybody have any answers? Also, does anybody have any other big name players that I missed that aren't in the game?
This post was edited on 6/24 11:32 PM by baseknockkidif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Adam Lovik is playing in the 2A/1A/B game (as is Dominic Kegel and Tanner Goforth). Chad Ralston was invited but had to decline.

Pe Ell players missing from the game: Mike Elliott & Tommy Muller both playing in Australia and Phil Compton leaving for the Air Force Academy prior to the game.

adam lovik had a great game over in yakima. he said it was a blast and met alot of great kids.adam started off. guard and played alot of def. guard as well. he also was the punter and got to kick off once. he also got to be on kick off a couple times.alot of teamates asked adam how he could so hard all the time and adam replied i come from a 8-man team , you have to.adam got alot of respect from his teamates and coaches

They'll be having a blast in Australia! I went on the trip last year and it was something I'll never forgot. Lets hope they represent the 8-man teams well down there.

South Team is looking great in practice, a lot of speed. Josh Chastain (L-W) and Jason Canales (Pe Ell) are two of the fastest kids in the State.
Justin McKenzie (L-W) and Garrett Parrish (Gar-Pal) are the QB's.

Should be a fun game Saturday at Edgar Brown (3:00pm)

ADVERTISEMENT