ADVERTISEMENT

B-8 Playoff Predictions

8 is enough

Dec 16, 2003
It should get interesting form here on out!
This post was edited on 10/6 11:12 AM by 8 is enoughif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I think that people are forgetting about St. John-Endicott personally. They will give Col-Pul some serious problems this week and I would not be surprsided if they pull of the win (wouldn't be an upset). Col-Pul is doing exactly what they did last year, start off on fire, win five games and then lose four out of their last five (or six counting playoffs).

I say SJE over Col-Pul this week. Also not to have Tri-Cities Prep in the #2 position for the SE is ridiculous! They are far better than SJE and Col-Pul. Yes, one injury they are screwed because of their lack of numbers, but man alive we are talking right now, not what-ifs.

Having two teams, Lummi and Neah Bay go to the playoffs out of a 3 team league is also a WIAA blunder. Too bad we didn't ahve people in there that cared about the B-8. That extra playoff entry would go to where it is deserved and not to a 3 win (at the most) team.

Lummi is by far the best team over here on the West side. The winner of the Neah Bay - Crescent game Friday night in Neah Bay will be the second place team from the North Olympic. Down South you have Wishkah Valley, Pe Ell and a Taholah team that is coming on like gang busters, they have all their studs playing now. So, that is a 3 way race for the top two from the South Olympic.
Lummi scored almost at will against Neah Bay. They substituted freely after the first quarter when up 20 something to zip. Let me tell you this -- Lummi is huge! They have to move those guys to the East side of town when the sun goes down or the street lights will come on early. Lummi also has some fast kids to go with those big guys, they can run and pass you to death. They are loaded.
Neah Bay is quick, not big, but have some good athletes. Give them some time and they will develop into a good team.
Crescent is young and has 30 kids turning out. There are only 2 Seniors and 2 Juniors with any playing experience. The other 26 are kids out for their first year of football. Not big, not fast, but are out there everyday learning.

I think that Lummi is the best team but Taholah is not going to do better than Quinault i mean half of Quinault's starters didnt play in the first 5 games due to injury now there back in full force i would hate to play them

ADVERTISEMENT