ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball

Chimacum.

Other than that take your pick. Cashmere has a good program as does, Naches Valley. Kalama is typically pretty solid and like your Bulldogs (Monty), was very young last year. I think both teams will be tough. Ki-Be played Tenino tough at Regionals but I don't know what they have coming back--same goes for Tenino. Two of their (Tenino's) top guys were seniors, but you dont play for a State Championship because you have two good players. So I'd suspect they will again be in the mix. Rochester is well coached but graduated two of the better pitchers of the 2011 season. Time will tell.

I'd throw out an early pre-season top ten but I have no idea who to put at #2 much less beyond that. I'm sure it will come down to pitching, even more so than usual. I think the BBCOR bats will only add to the dominance on the mound. So...who has the best pitching in the state?

Again...Chimacum
smilie1.gif

Rhino, I agree it will be all about pitching in 2012. I really think Tenino was a big surprise last year. Im not trying to take anything away from them. They peaked at the right time, but a don't see them doing any better than 3rd in the Evergreen league and they may not finish that high.

Can Chimacum repeat??? I do believe they have a very good shot at it.

ADVERTISEMENT