ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL

Mabtonwrestler

Feb 12, 2006
Baseball time is here! What are some of your top picks in the B leage? Should be a good season this year.

Sounds pretty weak! Having to recruit players to be good. But I don't know... whatever it takes to win I guess!

Re: DESALES BASEBALL

Why does everyone think DeSales cheats? Just because they have won the state championship for the last decade! Where's the proof?

Desales recruits??? NOT

If Desales was in a big city I'd say you're looking at the same thing as O'Dea, Seattle Prep, and Bellarmine Prep, who do recruit or are appealing to recruits...but how the heck do you recruit from Walla Walla, a town of 35,000. DeSales is a small private catholic school in a decent sized town compared to the B Schools that are the town pretty much. That's why they have the better player advantage...it is a small school in a bigger town compared to the other B schools that have a very small pool of kids to draw from. I went to Walla Walla High School and could have played three sports at DeSales, but I am not Catholic, and wasn't about to go that route for sports

Re: Desales recruits??? NOT

HA HA HA!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! DESALES RECRUITS WOWO I HAVN'T HEARD THAT ACCUSATION IN ALMOST 20 MINUTES,

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!

More importantly this is a football board. Baseball threads are under "Other Topics". Football is the big tough full contact guys that don't wear the girly socks. They knock your ear wax out when they're fired up, they don't kick dirt on already black shoes, not ever. Just so you'll know. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT