ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of the Bays

Clallam won the first meeting of the 2008 season 56 - 6.

Jessie Chartraw is the only transfer this year. 2 others attended Cb last year.

According to the Neah Bay Coaching Staff Chartraw did not pass a single class last year and didn't attend most of the school year. He was not able to play in Neah Bay because of his grades and attendance. So, the question is----How the H*ll could he be eligible at Clallam Bay????

So, does anyone want to answer that question? You don't go to school, don't pass a single class and you get to play instantly at CB. What do they know that I don't???????? I heard there is a bus load of WIAA officials heading to Clallam Bay to take notes so that all schools can follow their act.

WIAA Approval has already been granted!! He played all last season for Neah. I think your source is just trying to stir the pot.
This post was edited on 9/21 8:02 AM by Devildad07

He won't be for long. The pot is being stirred in reverse. Next school board meeting in Neah Bay should be interesting. He did not attend school the last semester, dropped to get his GED. Did he get it---NO. In every other school you have to at least sit out 6 weeks to be eligible. The WIAA was fed a line of BS!!!! See you at the Board Metting on the 24th.......

how did that meeting go? Presume nothing happened as the wiaa already ruled on the issue.

PT,
Some people at CB got reamed pretty good at the board meeting, but other than that, same o'l, same o'l. Just keep getting away with it year after year. However, the WIAA has them under the microscope. WIAA ruled and won't go back on their word, don't want to admitt they made a mistake.

I know, that's why the WIAA bit on it, parent told a big wopper. School dist. also... It will happen again, basketball, next football season. I have been living with this at NB for years. CB needs to be CB not NB. When our blood brothers go to Clallam we Play Neah. Gross Ventre my friend.

Who will win the next battle of the Bay's? Neah Bay of course!!!! We get'em at the home field. Go Red Devils.........

ADVERTISEMENT