ADVERTISEMENT

Bellevue Christian fluke or the real deal?

moonshot22

Dec 7, 2010
I have attended the first of the two exiting Bellevue Christian Football games including the inaugural game. What I have seen so far is much promise from several players like Nick Schubert, Rajan Hanstad, and Kemper Mccqaid(QB). Bryce Oldham is still on the border line as week one he recorded no recptions and than while playing against a more undisciplined team on defense(Evergreen) he loads up on stats. I'm not fully convinced he is the real deal as a player. Is BCS a good program??

Vikings are for sure a fluke. Im a Bellevue Christian alumni and i currently go to pepperdine University. I also was at the first game and didnt see the same promise as moonshot did. They looked like a first-year program, commiting many dumb penalties, making substitution mistakes. The only players with any real potential are RB Austin Razor and K/P Peter Ralston. I dont see them winning more than 3 games this year

They are a total fluke moonshot. As you were at both of their games so was I, they have gotten lucky and will most likely not win another game this season! None of those players you both mentioned are even close to the other compition they will be seeing throughout this season Moonshot22 and VikingsPG. Although I did see one player that did stand out, Junior Chad Foster #51 with great moves on the D-Line with an amazing sack and threw the QB down. He located the QB and the QB located the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT