ADVERTISEMENT

Best players in district 7 and 8

Ryan Nicholas - Gonzaga Prep - nobody else even close.

Best of rest: Aaron Dunn- Mead; Robbie Douglas- Shadle Park; Levi Taylor/Austin Ehlo - LC; Riley Stockton/Conner Halliday-Ferris; Parker Kelly-Gonzaga Prep;
This post was edited on 1/29 9:47 AM by Observer11

This may be a little of the subject..but the 4A regional with the GSL and CBBN..will be a good one 5 of the current top 10 in state are in that region, and with 3 berths..some very deserving teams will be left at home..

Observer pretty much nailed it.

I would add as an "up and comer" to keep an eye on: Boese, 6'6" soph wing/post from Shadle. Can stroke the three as well as play with back to basket, and has the hops, too. If he can add a little bulk, watch out........

Ok now that I am squared away about District 8 there are some good players in the GSL.
Mead Dunn is probably the most solid but all their guys are pretty good and balanced
Ferris Stockton, Halliday
U Hi Bailey
EV McIntyre
Shadle Robbie Douglass is actually pretty solid, had a nice game tonight vs Prep. The Soph Boese (sp?) is going to be a good player, has size and a nice touch
LC Ehlo and Levi Taylor

I may be mistaken but I am pretty sure that this year there are 4 berths to state from the regional tourney. Anyone have a confirmation?

ADVERTISEMENT