ADVERTISEMENT

BIG NEWS FROM THE SOUTH

2old4this

Dec 3, 2005
NW Distict folks may find this interesting out of a Tacoma newspaper:

The Clover Park boyd hoops team look to capture their second straight Class 2A West Central District and state title starting this week but without the dynamic shooting and play of sophomore guard David Crisp.

Warriors head coach Mel Ninnis told Patch that Crisp?who averages 25 points per game?recently broke his foot. He will miss the remainder of the season, Ninnis said.

Clover Park?ranked No. 1 in state?earned the top seed and a bye to the district playoffs and will compete against the winner of Foster and Port Angeles at 8 p.m. on Thursday at Lakes High School.

Unfortunate. This kid is famous around the state as a sophomore.

On another note.... Tacoma is considered south?? What is Vancouver to Longview considered then?? LOL
tongue.gif

LOL I see your point. I figure since the post was addressed to the NW District folks Tacoma was "south" but yes to those folks up there it is REALLY south to be down by Portland!

No worries, I was just razzin' ya, I figured it meant that...

Regardless, very sad to see him go down, that one-two punch was gonna be fun to watch at state! Hopefully there's some depth behind that one-two punch so they can still make a nice run.

ADVERTISEMENT