ADVERTISEMENT

Blodgett states best?

Wapato's Sammi Jo Blodgett in case some people are clueless. If you haven't heard of her you must live under a rock.

Let's not get carried away. She's a great ballplayer but she's not famous. In case YOU have been living under a rock, this here internet thing is world wide. This isnt the Yakima internet. Most people haven't heard of her. And never will.

I didn't realize I was logged on to worldwidepreps.com just stating this young lady is a great talent and deserves a lil recognition and attention. Especially when the YHR pays way too much attention the EV program.

I'm sure Sammi will get her propers at the end of the year. She is a great player. It seems to be in the Blodgett bloodlines. And i will agree that Yakima area schools get the most coverage and maybe more feature stories but that's always been that way and is probably to be expected for reasons if proximity. And with all due respect ti Wapato, EV has been consistently dominant in 2A for quite some time now

hmm I have been a follower of Prairie High School for quite sometime. So I definitely do not ignore basketball (live under a rock). I have never heard of her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT