ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket is up..........

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
1. Anacortes vs White River

2. Pullman vs Mark Morris

3. Lake Washington vs Clarkston

4. Hockinson vs Lynden

From what I've read about Lynden, my Hawks are going to need a miracle to beat Lynden. What a final 8, though. Some real good potential semifinal matchups!

One thing I will say... keep an eye on that Pullman-Mark Morris game. I think MM might surprise people.

Hockinson won't need a miracle to beat Lynden. Lake Washington is a guard oriented team and they took Lynden to the wire in the District championship game. Lynden is big and physical. Hockinson will need to hit their outside shots and "crash" the boards. Lynden does a great job of posting their big guards on the block and getting easy buckets over smaller defenders. It's a tough matchup for you guys, but not impossible.

Also, another thing if Hockinson hits their free throws like they did against Foster, and Lynden continues to struggle, then that also would be a help to Hockinson.

Lynden sounds a lot like Mark Morris. Morris has guys like Grant Gibb at 6'4 who can shoot from outside but like to work the inside against smaller teams.

That's good to know Hockinson has a chance. Lynden has a good basketball reputation even to folks down here, but I suppose that could be moreso from the past. Still, going to be a tough one.

Looking forward to these games, all of the games seem to have chance to be real good games.

ADVERTISEMENT