ADVERTISEMENT

Brewster vs. Forks

23Brewster

Apr 6, 2009
Brewster 8 Forks 1 with forks goal towards the end of regulation and with subs in. Anyone know who won between wahluke and connel?

Congratulations guys, took a while but brewster is finally gonna place at state. Keep the momentum going and ill be rooting for you guys, ill try and come watch you guys in sumner.

Thanks dude we were suppose to play manson but they had to forfeit their season due to and ineligible player. suck for them. Yeah dude try to come watch us play we know what we want and we are playing goood!

Yea, good luck to all still in there. Forks gave it a try, but the 8 hour ride with 85 degree temp kinda put them on their heels from the get go. Forks had its shots, but missed them, Brewster did a good job of finishing their shots when they were available.

Forks actually had many chances to score in this game. We dug ourselves too much of a hole in this game however the first half. Already down I think 4-0 at halftime most of our team gave up. We came out and controlled pretty much the entire second half however with brewster's goals coming on quick breakaways. They move the ball slow but very accurate. Would love to see them play on turf and see how that helps or hurts them. Like their AD said after the game if we could of finished our shots at all it would of been a better game but everything we took was wide or high. Plus a great effort by I think number 4 for defense. He stopped run after run by our team by himself. He's quick and doesnt get beat by fancy footwork. Good luck the rest of the way brewster. It would be nice to say we got beat by a state champ again haha.

Ya thats what we're aiming for a state championship. wont be easy since we got connell in the semis... i think forks has some good players #7 had some good runs down the sideline... the reason forks had the ball at the end was because our coach wanted some role players to get valuable state experience.. taking nothing away from forks nice effort after long road trip...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT