ADVERTISEMENT

Casecade Christian

CPCEagle4Life

Sep 19, 2011
#11 point guard AJ Howells needs to start spending more time focusing on his game rather than his hair, with the state title in their sights. Spencer has limited touches due to the turnovers from Howells. Spencer is their road to victory.

Are personal attacks on public message boards, aimed at players that play for other Christian schools a part of the core creed and beliefs at CPC?

FOH
This post was edited on 2/15 10:04 AM by Fan_of_Hoop

Agreed. Totally out of bounds... regardless of where someone goes to school.

This post was edited on 2/14 5:20 PM by daretobe

Re: Cascade Christian

Someone, in this board once questioned CPCE4L's true affiliation, but I don't recall what the response was. Others posters here on the 1A Hoops board may better represent Cedar Park Christian. At any rate, I am fairly confident that is not my kid's alias. :) As it is quite obvious, I am a Cedar Park fan and I have nothing but great things to say about my experiences interacting with CASCADE Christian fans, student athletes and visiting their venues. Quality school, quality people, and a strong legacy of athletic success that make them a great rival. As with any organization, you can't let one bad apple characterize the whole.

I don't believe a kid who actually goes to CPC would make his name CPCeagle and post offensive thing about other player. CPCeagle if you do not actually go to cedar park you should change your name. The fact is that by you posting this discredits the character which is displayed by the kids who attend cedar park. In my opinion very childish regardless if you attend CPC or not... I'm not impressed. There is no need bashing on teenage athletes on a message board. Grow up CPCEagle.

Film -- I am sorry if I brought CPC at large into this, I was pretty livid when I read that. My interactions with CPC players, coaches, and fans have always been positive -- and you may be right, this may not be a CPC fan. Even after your loss at our place, a tough loss for sure, your fans, kids and coaches were classy.

FOH

CPCEagle this post was uncalled for. Howells is a great point guard and leader on the team. Cascade Christian has a great coach and I'm sure he will find a way to win.

No worries FoH. But I appreciate folks like you quickly jumping in about the inappropriateness of that post. We get to enjoy watching some great student athletes and they do not deserve that kind of bad treatment and it should not be tolerated in this forum.

ADVERTISEMENT