ADVERTISEMENT

Cashmere/Cle Elum

Linebacker_65

May 16, 2006
7-0 Cle Elum, 5 or so plays and a TD. Cashmere gets the ball, 1st play fumbles, Cle Elum recovers. Cle Elum goes deep next play, reaches the 5 yd line going in, scores in the next 2 plays, PAT good. 14-0 Cle Elum with about 7:00 left in the QTR.

This post was edited on 11/9 7:11 PM by Linebacker_65

Cashmere loses Casey Ruther, Elliot takes over and the offense is putting together a drive that started at the Cashmere 40, out to the CLe Elum 30.[/I]

Gall intercepts the ball and goes 63 yds for the touchdown. PAT good, 34-0 Cle Elum, 2:50 left in the half.

Cashmere puts together a string of good plays and turns the ball over on an interception. 1:20 left in the half.

Cle Elum Drives the field but penalties take them out of scoring position, and the half ends. 34-0 Cle Elum, Cashmere will receive the kickoff next half.

Start of the 2nd half, Cashmere receives the kick and goes nowhere on the subsequent plays. Cle Elum takes over on their own 44.

Cle Elum scores on the very next play, Brennan Burchak goes 56 yds for the TD, PAT good. 41-0 Cle Elum.

This post was edited on 11/9 8:25 PM by Linebacker_65

Cashmere putting together a nice drive that started on their own 40 yd line, now to the Cle Elum 20.

Cashmere scores, goes for 2 doesn't make it. 41-6 Cle Elum. Cashmere tries the onside, no good. Cle Elum gets the ball on their 40.

This post was edited on 11/9 8:35 PM by Linebacker_65

End of the 3rd, inadvertent whistles takes away another Cle Elum score. It would seem the fullback fake faked the officials and they blew the play dead. 41-6 Cle Elum.

Great game by the Warriors, solid on both sides of the ball. Should be a good one next week, Best of luck guys!

cle elum royal game will basically decide who's playing for the title. I don't see quincy or riverside beating either team.

i doubt riverside could be any of the remaining teams, but then again they start playing basketball tomorrow. now...........riverVIEW on the other hand might be able to play with quincy, royal and cle elum
smile.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT