ADVERTISEMENT

castle rock

top 3 teams( in no order)
Royal
Orting
Lakeside

Royal returns Cortez, Ezquivel, Bignips, Lopez, Avelar, A. Ledezma, Villegas, Hunt, H. Ledezma, Rice,

also MOntoya, Warren, some legit Frosh

Orting returns Diaz, Meeks,fetter, thompson,skinner,

Lakeside returns Norstadt, lauderdale, baumgardenarSP, Johnson, McAdams, Baldwin, Chivers,

I know that lauderdale little bro should be a stud, no sure what weight class, I could be mistaken but last I heard it was 119 correct me if i am wrong.

C-rock will have a good team

Williamson, Patrick, payne, Jed lomer will be tough

Jacob Lauderdales little brother Josh will be a freshman at Lakeside and will wrestle from 112 to 125 somewhere. He is probably pretty tough being that he probably gets pounded on from his older brother all the time. Bryan Baumgardens little brother Mike is also a freshman and should make some noise at 103 to 112. I've heard he is tough also.

Yeah, little Lauderdale will be a tough muther this year I remember him at freestyle tourney's he is a scapper

Ya, I know my bad I figured u would chew me out for that

Christensen will be a tough muther in the 215 class once again, a state veteran for the fierce knights, will do good.

Don't count out Forks, they have 8 returning state veterans, couple of placers, and with another new addition of a state veteran they now have 9. I think they cover most all the weights pretty well, and hopefully with the addition of a couple of new kids they will cover all of them. Coach Wheeler is back full time this year, as Coach Weakly is taking some time off to finish some other work, but he will still be helping. I know that this region can be very tough, and should be the same again this year, what with Castle Rock and Orting also in the same region as Forks. Could be interesting to see how many the three of them can place at state. It will be a most interesting and hard fought region tourny I am sure. But that may be getting way ahead of ourselves, we need to get through the season and stay healthy. Good luck all.

Castle Rock returns 4 alternates, 11 state veterans, 2 of them placers. But everyone needs to show what they got on the mat. Predictions never prevail, and talk is cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT