ADVERTISEMENT

clallam bay

bearback

Oct 22, 2003
this year clallam bay will be tough with 11 seniors returning.they all want to take it this year but know there are some very good east side teams.melchor ramos is hitting hard this year and will make a big difference this year .brandon is faster than last year and will put up some big numbers.adam weighs 260 10 pounds more than last year but is 3 tenths of a secound faster and will play line and fullback.tylert is stronger and faster than last year and will tear up the middle.these are just some players that will make a big difference.looking forward to the c.h. game to see where we are.

Re: clallam bay--where's the game played at against columbia?

where's the game going to be played at against columbia on 9/10? I thought i read that it would be in ellensburg. Is that the high school or college? should be a good hard fought game.

i believe it is being played in thorpe at a high school there ill find out for sure

It is at Thorp HS in Thorp, Wash. - warning to both teams. No scoreboard.

Where is the game going to be played?i looked at the pacnw-8 website and it says clallam plays in ellensburg, but the football schedule says easton washington. Where's it at for sure?

Call your school or AD.

Thorp is 8 miles from Ellensburg, heading to Cle Elum

ADVERTISEMENT