ADVERTISEMENT

Clallam vs Taholah?

chitwhin

Sep 16, 2001
No matter what the ouitcome of todays CB/Lumi game it willbe Clallam vs Taholah in the first round. Clallam is the obvious favorite,but the last time these two meet in a playoff game the favorite lost. Can Rodriquez suck it up and avenge his loss to Taholah 2 years ago? This time the game won't be played at Crescent, most likely Port Angeles or Silverdale.

That game will be in Silverdale almost for sure. Port Angeles wanted some bucks for the rental so we said no. Should find out tommorow if its a sure thing in Silverdale

Silverdale will be a little better place to play,better places to eat. Didn't think Lumi would be to much of a challenge for you guys.

Re: quinalt/taholah stats

does anyone have stats on the quinalt talohah game? The game wasn't called in to Peninsula Newspaper.

i heard that the coach from quinalt was going to throw the game so they didn't have to play clallam bay in the first round. could this be true? it would be hard to have your kids take any loss,no matter what.

I think they did throw the game.
This post was edited on 11/10 8:28 PM

tiger be carefull what you say you don't want to give tahola any more motivation than they already have!

taholah does have a good team and can hold their own with the best of them.i dont feel that clallam bay will have their way,i think it will be a good game as long as the refs call an even game. it seems like the refs have something against c.b. or maybe its that they are ranked #1 and make it that much tougher on them.

Tahoalah is a good team and will give a good game but if we play our game we will be on top.

ADVERTISEMENT