ADVERTISEMENT

Colfax Team Camp

hoopaholic12

Feb 25, 2003
This was taken from B-Sports.org. Our girls, as well as many other top teams from the valley, have been going to this camp for several years and it is my understanding that it has an incredible reputation for drawing some of the top competition and great food. I would suggest that they change the name to CAMP OF CHAMPS. Who can argue with what the Colfax girls have been doing the last decade. Maybe a little of it will rub off on us.

COLFAX TEAM CAMP We currently have 34 of the top teams in Washington and Idaho coming to our first week of camp in June.

We will be holding two weeks of camp this year- June 20-23 and June 27-29.

Over the last 8 years we have had some of the top teams from Washington and Idaho at camp.

Washington Schools: Colfax, Lakeside, Colton, Columbia-Burbank, LaSalle, Napavine, Bellevue Christian, Zillah, Sunnyside Christian, Cascade, Cashmere, Raymond, Rainer, Liberty, Ki-Be, Granger, Stadium, Dayton, Tacoma Baptist, Ocosta, Connell, Almira-Coulee-Hartline, Tekoa-Oakesdale, Garfield-Palouse, DeSales, Asotin

Idaho Schools: Bonners Ferry, Kamiah, Mountain Home, Lapwai, Lewiston AAU, Prairie, McCall, Moscow

During the first week teams will be house on campus at Colfax High School and during the second week teams will be housed in hotels. To compare the two weeks please visit the link listed below.

http://allamericancamps.webs.com/theteamcampexperience.htm

If you are interested in knowing more, please look contact me. We are anticipating the camp to fill quickly, so please contact me at your earliest convience. The first week of camp was filled by the end of March. Several of the teams that are on the waiting list for the first week will be attending this camp.

Thanks,

Corey Baerlocher
All American Camp Director

colfax_teamcamp@hotmail.com

509-553-9899 (C)
This post was edited on 4/6 5:49 PM by hoopaholic12
This post was edited on 4/6 6:01 PM by hoopaholic12

ADVERTISEMENT