ADVERTISEMENT

Cookie Crumbles for Skyview

wasports

Jan 7, 2011
The controversial call that sent the Storm to the line and ultimately to THE DOME, was made by none other than an official from the EOA.
As luck would have it, this turned out to be a home court advantage in that this type of ticky tac play is not the standard outside of SW Wa.
To all those teams, and coaches, who are not use to this style of play, welcome to our world!
See you at the dome!!!
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/4 6:44 PM by wasports

Things happen. But oh my Lord, statewide if you haven't seen this call yet...

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y15LN9KUizA

yeah, I did see that video and I watched it over and over and I just didn't see anything but what would probably have been a game winning layup. Skyview needs to show they are more than just a team of the gift.

I am at the tournament right now and so far I have missed 4 0ut of 4 on my bracket. I really thought Richland was going to win the tournament. They didn't look that good to me and seemed to lack great athletes.

I also had Arlington advancing on the girls side and they got buried quickly by Bishop Blanchett. Cleveland got way way behind against Wilson but boom they came back to win it and are in the semi finals for the third year in a row. They have a guard that is as quick as most boys playing in the Dome.

Next up is Prairie Bellevue.............I don't have a good feeling about this matchup and I won't be surprised if it is about 57-43 favor Bellevue.

ADVERTISEMENT