ADVERTISEMENT

Cori Woodward hinting about player drama?

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
Nice little article today in the Columbian about Cori Woodward about her being All-Region player of the year.

This little quote kind of got me thinking about what you mentioned about Jackie Lanz and other players not getting along:

"We didn't have any drama this year. Our team got along really well. I enjoyed the new girls and our new coach," she said."

Also, I didn't know she signed to play with University of San Diego... not the most elite women's basketball team, but still a cool school and a D1 program. Another D1 Prairie Falcon... check!

So I guess the drama was real and the result obvious, Jackie Lanz took a hike. Imagine what Prairie would have done with her in that all important game against Bellevue

"I enjoyed the new girls and our new coach," she said. "I just had fun. I got to goof around at practice and be happy "

And that is why the Falcons failed to make State for the first time in 15 years. And why they won't make it next year.
No discipline.
flush.r191677.gif

and a scholarship to University of San Diego, yep I'd take that over Portland State. Way to go Cori!

The potential was absolutly there with this D1 player and others to do a lot of damage in the dome.
Can't expect teenagers to coach a team and have much success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT