ADVERTISEMENT

CTL

monroe tonasket vs halverson lake roosevlet (SP?) should be the top match if they both decide to turn out agian
monroe has been good consistently and halverson looked good as a first year player last year

too bad he probably wont play this year. besides id beat sam. me and him are perty close but id beat him.

Ian Waltermyer is coming in for his first year. I've heard good thigns about him.

no but joel sucks. jk monroe would probably rock me but id put up my best effort. this isn't my year. next year its all me (well maby)

ogobogo. i also heard ian waltermyer weiner was gunna do VERY GOOD. he might even take down monroe!

Ian Waltermyers taking state. He won 2 titles in Europe and was taught by Roger Federer. There is no competition for Ian. I would bet good money on him taking state by a landslide.
This post was edited on 2/20 10:30 AM by xXGibbonsXxif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Ok I didn't here he was taught by Rodge but I did here that he came from the European circuit and he did win a few things over there.I guess his dad was a top notch egineer or somethin and came to America to work on the Grand Coulee Dam.

i say 0 because i heard that he was trying out a different sport (baseball) instead.

Yeah, he decided to try something new and give people a chance in Tennis, so he joined baseball.

That's to bad this Ian guy isn't going to play tennis because McGuffin is coming back to the CTL, playing for Chelan. I would have probably put my money on McGuffin anyway though, he's played alot since last season and I hope somebody can win atleast a game against him.

Yeah Ian would probably give him a run fo rhis money, i saw him in the courts the other day though, so theres still a small chance he'll drop baseball for tennis.

Gibbons is serious.......................ly...................gay

Gibbons you suck at tennis you need to stick to baseball and stop being mean to your own teammates..

i hear u... gibbons i bet i could beat u 6-6,6-0,6-0 in a 5 set match.
id just do my second serve the whole time too.

Like im pretty sure Lr is going to be at least number 3 when it comes to League.. it will go Brewster Cashmere then Lake Roosevelt.. heres why, Okanogan isn't as good as you all think they are.. the only thing they have going towards them is alittle pitching and batting.

does anyone agree with me that Tyson McGuffin will win state? just wondering what everyone else is thinking?
This post was edited on 3/30 8:19 AM by GottaLuvIt365if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

definitley, Mcguffin is a very good player but he is also beatable, i'm not saying by me but he is beatable, most likely not in the CTL but maybe someone at state he is a very good tennis player though no doubt

I agree with poo. he is beatable by someone in the state but not in the CTL. He will hopfully have a showing at state when he makes it (assuming he does) And best of luck to whoever playes him. (good luck to u also tyson)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT