ADVERTISEMENT

CWAC Predictions

10sgal1

May 2, 2003
Since no one has posted yet, I thought I'd try to get us started.

So, what do the teams look like in the CWAC so far? Ellensburg's boys and girls teams always seem to be strong. Any other contenders?

Eburg girls lost a lot last year. How will they stack up? Almost all the girls that went to state from the CWAC last year graduated, should be interesting for the girls.

Boys almost all return. Some great young talent. Selah, and Othello will be tough on the boys side.

What about East Valley's girls. I'm not real sure who they graduated, but they're usually strong. Any other thoughts?

I know they graduated their top girl. She played singles, but can't remember her name. Other than that I am unsure.

I Predict...

This message board will be largely unvisited, with very few posts. The lack of posts will lead to even less interest in a downward spiral that will ultimately lead to the dissolving of this entire website.

Look for Toppenish girls singles to be tough. I dont think the team will get a whole lot of overall wins because of inexperience in the doubles side of things. Toppenish first and second singles beat EV on Saturday in 2.

East Valley does look strong and I've always enjoyed watching their matches. Lot's of young talent.

Toppenish girls 2nd singles lost to EV in 2. Toppenish lost the match 3-2. They won 1st singles and 2nd doubles.

ADVERTISEMENT