ADVERTISEMENT

District 4 Teams to Regionals:

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
District 4 seeds to regionals:

1) Mark Morris
2) Hockinson
3) Tumwater or River Ridge

Mark Morris took down Hockinson tonight 62-50 in the final at St Martin's U. Tumwater and River Ridge play for the 3rd and final seed Saturday night.

Congrats to Hockinson. If I'm reading the Regional Bracket right, Hockinson plays either Foster or Bremerton? Is that what you have?

That's what I have as well. My knowledge of those two teams is zilch, though. Have you seen either play?

No, I haven't seen either. 2old4this has seen most teams in District #3, so he may be able to shed some light. Overall I think D3 is down some this year. Clover Park has been the stud program the last few years and they have lost a lot. Bremerton had a sexy record for awhile, but I'm not sure how tough their schedule has been.
I believe D1 #4 plays Mark Morris. I expect that will be Sehome. Sehome plays Anacortes today for #3/#4 seeds. Anacortes has been a little inconsistent this season, so you never know, but I'll be surprised if the Mariners pull the upset. Best of luck.

Thanks for the info! I've been watching your posts on District 1, sounds like it has been pretty wild up there with a lot of good teams. Mark Morris' height down low has been the edge over Hockinson in the end of games, so if a team can match their guard play and defend against some taller players, they should be able to compete. They have a couple big wings that can work inside.

Whoever plays Hockinson can expect a smaller team except Little Davidson at 6'7, 6'8, though he isn't a dominant post by any means. A lot of quickness and some hot shooters especially from 3. Not sure how they compare skill-wise to the teams of District 1 and 3, but we will find out soon enough.

ADVERTISEMENT