ADVERTISEMENT

Early but

i think naches isnt going to be as good this year. theyre loosing all their good players. i think goldendale will come out harder than people expect them too. they lost one player and he was one of their worst players.

a solid senior group in goldendale will lead the wolves to a run at the scac west title..naches will always be competitve,, even with losing their arsenal of weapons to graduation, they will reload...i take goldendale wining the west

I'll stick with the westside...
The Evergreen League is loaded Rochester, Montesano, Rainier, and Onalaska. Any of these four could spend the weekend in Yakima. Bellevue Christian will be tough, along with Chimacum, Meridian and possibly CPC. I'm guessing the Trico will be down, I think Castle Rock and Kalama both lost a bunch.

yes goldendale will have a good team and this wont be nacheses best but i think a team to watch for in the scac west is zillah JMO

Naches will have the pitching to beat goldendale and will still be a tough team to beat. they will not have the hitting that they had last year but there pitching and defense will definetely be tough to beat.
1. Naches
2. Goldendale
3. Cle elum

Rochester,Onalaska,Bellevue Christian on the West Side & I don't have a clue about anything on the east side except Naches always seems to make the FINAL FOUR.
This post was edited on 1/16 8:35 PM by dontgetburned
This post was edited on 1/22 8:23 AM by dontgetburned

Dontgetburned: What do you know about Chimacum? Finished 3rd last year and has a decent young pitcher...do they have anything else or did they lose a lot?

FIREFIGHTER-Chimacum has Soph.pitcher Landon Cray. He was MVP of there league as a Freshman. They lost 4 Seniors that were 1st team all league. 2nd team all leaguers returning are Dillon Dukek,Austin McConnell,&Devin Manix. Hope that helps you out.
This post was edited on 1/22 9:42 PM by dontgetburned

idk about the west side, but that chimacum pitcher sounds like he cud tear it up the next couple years

scac1 i'm kinda curiose of who you are. If i had to guess you are from goldendale. haha. I think the scac west will be a very competitive league theres Zillah, Naches, Cle Elum, and Goldendale. The way i look at it is zilliah is almost guaranteed a split every time they play unless there playing a pretty telented team in my opinion they have a shot against anyone with blake daso on the mound. Naches won it all last year you have to predict them as number one in league. Goldendale the few times i played them i haven't seen all this talent everyone is talking about. They have 2 lefty loopy pitchers that aren't hard to hit but they also have 2 exceptional players they're catcher and number 14. When i pitch agaisnt them they aren't going to see a hittable pitch from me ill walk both of them everytime they get up and see what the rest of the team can do. Cle Elum will be good enough to compete with Naches for the league title i think Cle Elum has a great program. Since sophmore year the 2010 class has been the anchor of this team out of our first 6 batters 5 of them were usually sophmores. We also were 2nd in league under the state champs i don't really understand how we could be so under rated. we have 9 returning seniors 6 or 7 potensial all leaguers out of the seniors and a few really good juniors and sophmores. last year we graduated 4 players 1 great pitcher and 3 that didn't do much. 3 of the 4 also got suspended our first 2 playoff games. Well i guess we will play the season out and see where the cards fall.

Dude, you should be happy that your flying under the radar! I can guarantee your not now:)

haha that was an intereseting post..i guess cle elum is competin for league title!

haha yeah. I did't mean to make it so long i just typed all that then presed post I wrote a novel

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT