ADVERTISEMENT

Eburg...On to State!!!

EburgCam

Jan 4, 2006
the bulldogs beat wv by aoubt 8 points today. Awsome showing by the bulldogs at regionalls...the games in cheney were awsome. first ending hanfords season and then west valley. awsome. two eburg basketball rivals taken care of in the last year of the MVL as we know it. congrats bulldogs and rest of the MVL on a grate year! (eburg girls on to state as well...anyone know when the last time the bulldogs had both teams @ state?)

When was the last time the guys went to state? I'm just glad WV isn't going..

Congrats Bulldogs nice job, make a little mvl noice while your in Tacoma, would ya, Good Luck make the mvl proud!!!

i dont know how long its been since the guys have made it, but its been a long time and im sure even longer since both teams have gone at the same time. but let me know if you find some stats about it somewhere

the last time eburg went to state i think was 2000 when brian hagbo was the coach.before that was 99' when they played everett the 1st game, did not do to well and then faced olympia in a loser out game was down to the wire. this was the team with brad williams, si reeves, nate standish, issac, nick, jensen, toby and justin fuqua. then in 2000 made it back drew o'dea first day lost and then finally got their first win the second day against columbia river. good luck dogs at state!!!
This post was edited on 2/26 5:03 PM by drjoeyif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT