ADVERTISEMENT

Eburg@SS, Han.@Wapato, Pross.@WV

Eburg man handelz SS by 30.. if wapato plays hanford like they did E burg then they have a chance... posser and WV have a close one depending on WV's crowd..

Eburg by 8 over a dangerous SS, Hanford by 20+ over Wapato, and Prosser by 5 over WV.

i dont think wapato will have a chance, becuase they didnt play all that great against e-burg, eburg just blew it...the scores of the game should show that it was low...e burg just couldnt score and just played horrible.

eburg, prosser, and hanford all win

i dont think wapato will have a chance, becuase they didnt play all that great against e-burg, eburg just blew it...the scores of the game should show that it was low...e burg just couldnt score and just played horrible.

We all heard you the first time Mr. Prye. lol

Ellensburg over Sunnyside by 7.
Hanford over Wapato by 17.
Prosser over West Valley by 3.

Ellensberg 68 SS 60
Hanford 55 Wapato 47
Prosser 54 WV 50

All tough picks because these underdog teams, are all much better and very dangerous teams on their home floors, so any of these games could go the other way, easily!!

MVL has had upsets galore... yet all I'm seeing are favorites getting picked!!! I take Sunnyside and West Valley to pull upsetS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT